Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
theres only 2 in the entire movie...
thats a really bad sign, because unlike Weslely Snipes. Ali isn't a trained martial artist, so if it's already written lackluster, his performance won't be able to save it either, gonna be looking like sticky fingaz in the fight scenes.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
thats a really bad sign, because unlike Weslely Snipes. Ali isn't a trained martial artist, so if it's already written lackluster, his performance won't be able to save it either, gonna be looking like sticky fingaz in the fight scenes.
why not use stuntmen and mix in the use of wires and CGI?

I doubt Oscar Isaac was THAT much of a martial artist before moon knight but the training he had along with the shows editing made it work.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
i know they did... i just feel this map is not a closed road as 1-3 .... 4 is not really a phase if you ask me and 5 and 6 will be rushed
When we were in the middle of phase 1 and phase 2, we had no idea that the Infinity War/Endgame was coming. Even when they announced it, we didn't know the level it was going to reach. Now it hit and passed. We're still in the build up phase. They just need to do the proper built up in the 3-4 films leading up to Secret Wars and Kang. The hysteria will be back again.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
why not use stuntmen and mix in the use of wires and CGI?

I doubt Oscar Isaac was THAT much of a martial artist before moon knight but the training he had along with the shows editing made it work.

problem is blade doesn't wear a mask. So the stunt guy doing all the work would be super obvious.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blade should be one of Marvel’s priority characters. In fact, they should have just had phase 4 built around him. We would have been better off seeing the world fight a very serious vampire threat that’s affecting the entire MCU while marvel gets their shyt together for the fantastic 4 and x-men.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This shyt was a disaster from day 1. And likely being PG-13 too....fukk.

I like Ali, but lacking a marital arts background cannot happen with Blade. Why not dude from Tyson/Moonlight?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
remember Feige still has the Star Wars project that i think they just started writing

Marvel had a roadmap up until Endgame..... thats why its called endgame... now they just throwing stuff to wall and seeing what sticks... The current map is like open world now
:stopitslime:

Not like Marvel didn't announce the next 3 phases up to secret wars or anything.............

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If this is true...fukk this movie. And I believe it is true becuz the girl they got to write this shyt HAS NEVER WRITTEN A MOVIE BEFORE!!!!!
Ppl tried to tell ya'll about Disney, but, ya'll lump us all in with racist and incels.

This is the same shyt with She-Hulk.

They stay getting ppl who don't even like comic books to write and direct.