Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Marvel just need to give it to the John Wick producers. Make it rated R, and brand it under the MCU’s Marvel Knights.
They gotta cut the bullshyt and stop making these PG ass shows cause how are we even gonna get deadpool or wolverine when characters like this need a bit of gore and violence in their stories?

She-Hulk is rated TV-14 and they barely even allude to parental themes. These characters are all grown ass adults

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It seems clear what's going on :mjpls:

Falcon is going to be a glorified cac sidekick in his own movie

Rhodey is probably going to be treated like just another character with no real status

Black Panther will be Shuri and then maybe it'll be handed over to M'Baku who may not have any real power.

They're deliberately not taking the Blade movie seriously.

And Kang will likely be a joke character that's easily defeated.

So Black male prominence is definitely something they don't want. And a "no Blood" Blade movie is embarrassing. The best thing to do is to leave it alone and let a non-marvel studio handle it if they're going in that direction. Because it's a vampire movie. You can't have a no Blood vampire movie.
Next Marvel Series: Secret Invasion starring Samuel L. Jackson. lol

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I mean this is Disney we're talking about here. I don't even think this upcoming Deadpool movie is gonna be R

So far from what's being said, Feige and Disney haven't shot down a single thing Ryan Reynolds has wanted to do. Deadpool and Daredevil are both coming out in 2024. They may be their rated R/TV-MA bellwethers. If they don't there will be backlash.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So far from what's being said, Feige and Disney haven't shot down a single thing Ryan Reynolds has wanted to do. Deadpool and Daredevil are both coming out in 2024. They may be their rated R/TV-MA bellwethers. If they don't there will be backlash.
I thought they already confirmed daredevil isn't going to be rated r.
but thats not a big deal to me, he's a hand to had fighter who occassionally uses batons, they can make that work they same way they made cap work with his shield. Winter soldier basically.

But obviously characters with healing factor like wolverine and deadpool, need blood and gore for them to make the most of their powers. Characters like punisher need it too, because guns are boring if you not killing people with them, thats why hawkeye trash, shooting out lights or shooting smoke bombs, not as fun as seeing people get shot in the face left and right. dude is on some rambo shyt in the comics, but in the movie even legolas looks more badass than him.
bow-and-arrow-killed.gif

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I thought they already confirmed daredevil isn't going to be rated r.
but thats not a big deal to me, he's a hand to had fighter who occassionally uses batons, they can make that work they same way they made cap work with his shield. Winter soldier basically.

But obviously characters with healing factor like wolverine and deadpool, need blood and gore for them to make the most of their powers. Characters like punisher need it too, because guns are boring if you not killing people with them, thats why hawkeye trash, shooting out lights or shooting smoke bombs, not as fun as seeing people get shot in the face left and right. dude is on some rambo shyt in the comics, but in the movie even legolas looks more badass than him.
bow-and-arrow-killed.gif

The main thing that made Daredevil TV-MA was the language and level of violence. It's not like they went Game of Thrones and showed Kingpin crushing someone's head, like the Mountain did Oberyn:mjcry:. There were a lot of episodes of Arrow that had some dope as hell fight scenes on broadcast TV.