Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Armored Vod 808

Comm Tech
Daps
Reppin
Clan Novoc V.
Wesley Snipes Reportedly Eyed For Multiversal MCU Cameo As Blade (wegotthiscovered.com)

Blade-640x321.jpg

Just being "eyed", huh? :ohhh:

"Cameo".... :martin:

:camby:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They want Blade to be the old black man so they can throw him away later. I told yall about this.

Black don't crack but watch every promotion of him make him look wrinkly as fukk.

Marshala Ali has no integrity. This is about making sure black boys have no role models or weak role models.

The problem with the black daughter is they had made Blade asexual and theres already iron heart and shuri they just don't want young black men to get any spotlight.

They like falcon because they can treat him like property and he has no super powers. Falcon is a safe negro who just follows others.

Falcon a legit follower but watch them make him the leader of the team. They do that to throw people off.

The black male leader is always the weakest member.
mental patient

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I just want to see if they can finally merge horror and regular ass cape hero shyt.

I've never been convinced it's possible...at least not with Marvel. Even in the comics it's a tough sell putting Blade anywhere because vampires don't mix with regular ass superhero's :yeshrug:.

At the very least, the Fallon Grey concept might bring both worlds together :ehh:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Obviously its a day one either way but I'm definitely worried about this movie.
U from London so lemme ask u. Here's the synopsis of the movie Mogul Mowgli by the the guy who is gonna direct Blade

A British Pakistani rapper is on the cusp of his first world tour, but is struck down by an illness that threatens to derail his big break.

U know anything about that movie? Is it known in London?

Daps
mental patient
Your hostile because I called out a pattern?

Not even gonna prove me wrong. Just label me crazy?

That's a tactic straight from the media. Somebody calls something out, but instead of challenging the opinion, label the guy crazy so nobody listens.

Your either slow as a snail or your part of the problem.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
U from London so lemme ask u. Here's the synopsis of the movie Mogul Mowgli by the the guy who is gonna direct Blade

A British Pakistani rapper is on the cusp of his first world tour, but is struck down by an illness that threatens to derail his big break.

U know anything about that movie? Is it known in London?
Never heard of it but I will look out for it.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
They want Blade to be the old black man so they can throw him away later. I told yall about this.

Black don't crack but watch every promotion of him make him look wrinkly as fukk.

Marshala Ali has no integrity. This is about making sure black boys have no role models or weak role models.

The problem with the black daughter is they had made Blade asexual and theres already iron heart and shuri they just don't want young black men to get any spotlight.

They like falcon because they can treat him like property and he has no super powers. Falcon is a safe negro who just follows others.

Falcon a legit follower but watch them make him the leader of the team. They do that to throw people off.

The black male leader is always the weakest member.
Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Storm and Black Panther says hello.

Daps
Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Storm and Black Panther says hello.
Blue Marvel supposedly doesn't age but is still an old wrinkly black man. Nikka nerds be asking for black Reed Richard's knowing who Blue Marvel is. They do that because nobody cares about Blue Marvel. Nobody cares about him because his life happened in the past and not the present. That is the problem with the old black males they all got boring pasts where they don't interact with any hero or villain, and now with them being so old they have limited to no future. There neutered safe negros.

Spectrum/Storm are both black women so you didn't notice the pattern. There is nothing wrong with either of them. Spectrum can legit blow up.

Black Panther was nerfed in the comics and killed off in the MCU. He was the only black male in all of comics that didn't suck ass. I never liked Black Panther but in the comics he used to be legit. Blade in the comics sucks ass. He's not allowed to develop just skipped to the end and make him old out of the gate. Blade was good because Wesley made him good.

The pattern is they make the black men old and asexual so they don't have to give them character development. They bring in 100% of the time black daughters who have no mother because the old black man is asexual. The black daughters get all the character development and the show/book is actually about them. The old black man gets killed off.

I don't have a problem with black women being represented, I have a problem with the way black men are being represented. Like black male youth doesn't exist outside criminal behavior and entertainer.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Blue Marvel supposedly doesn't age but is still an old wrinkly black man. Nikka nerds be asking for black Reed Richard's knowing who Blue Marvel is. They do that because nobody cares about Blue Marvel. Nobody cares about him because his life happened in the past and not the present. That is the problem with the old black males they all got boring pasts where they don't interact with any hero or villain, and now with them being so old they have limited to no future. There neutered safe negros.

Spectrum/Storm are both black women so you didn't notice the pattern. There is nothing wrong with either of them. Spectrum can legit blow up.

Black Panther was nerfed in the comics and killed off in the MCU. He was the only black male in all of comics that didn't suck ass. I never liked Black Panther but in the comics he used to be legit. Blade in the comics sucks ass. He's not allowed to develop just skipped to the end and make him old out of the gate. Blade was good because Wesley made him good.

The pattern is they make the black men old and asexual so they don't have to give them character development. They bring in 100% of the time black daughters who have no mother because the old black man is asexual. The black daughters get all the character development and the show/book is actually about them. The old black man gets killed off.

I don't have a problem with black women being represented, I have a problem with the way black men are being represented. Like black male youth doesn't exist outside criminal behavior and entertainer.
Do Luke Cage, Miles Morales and Doctor Voodoo now.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm prepared to be disappointed by the action. I mean its a character who was oriiginally played by a martial artist. now being by someone who isn't one. It would be like doing an Enter the Dragon remake but casting Daniel Day Lewis, i'm sure he's gonna act his ass off. but the stunt men are gonna have to do some serious heavy lifting for people to be satisfied with the action. That said, Keanu was able to impress in John Wick and he's no more athletic than Ali, so if he really really takes the training serious he could drop a classic.