Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Even though I like Remy, Ali, fcuk these cowrds for not going with Wesley. He made Blade perfectly. Either way. Marvel too social justice woke for this movie to be good.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is the main reason I'm done with the MCU.

The fact they made Black Widow movie that takes place before Endgame, and it's being well received. is telling me that the fukkery levels are gonna be MAX.

The multiverse shyt was cool when the idea was seeing cross-overs from previous versions of SONY and Fox movies.

But, this shyt had to stop in the Comics (the newest Secret Wars for example ending the Ultimate universe), now this is the direction of the entire movie universe???

In their defense all the avengers had movies but technically she was the only woman avenger so of course she had to have a movie then with Covid it felt like this movie been around five years. It’s a prequel to show appreciation once the sacrifice happened in the movie that’s how I knew it would lead to a movie especially when shows were still considered step downs which they are pre Disney+. (I still ain’t watching it ever if you like the Marvel shyt no need to watch everything they make it so you don’t have to but if you want to do that then that’s mad work connecting episodes this minute this second 13 with a half a movie to finish an episode of a show with no people from the movies on to find out something that’s not important)

I’m at the point now where I’m disgusted by the bullshyt of each group getting a movie at the expense of time being wasted by that let’s be honest a lot of these movies are for girls. I could argue that Black Panther was more of a Black woman empowerment movie and the sequel is going to be even more of that Shuri is cool but still. That white super powered beast woman that could’ve been came back to help Earth girl movie. It’s always the women in some shape of form. I’m not a hater of women but like you telling me Iron Man going to have a daughter when we see how much of a control freak he is. The only person that can stop hulk is a white woman without powers who never let him fukk. Thor think about what they did and are doing to him this man a God literally.

After the purchase of Fox there should’ve been a Fantastic Four and X-Men thing announced off rip but they probably going to hold it until the 2040’s

That Elemental movie looks trash and they’ve tried the Asian thing so many times

Turn the M upside down it’s always been a Woman’s cinematic universe (how did nerd culture become the mainstream? They made the characters look exactly like movie stars way before the movies think Nick Fury and Sam Jackson.

For all the trillions Disney got they could release Marvel movies two at time double feature style but they pimping us putting off what we want longer and longer while coming up with ideas from the sky that they fully flesh out put out then drop a sequel before what we want.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
In their defense all the avengers had movies but technically she was the only woman avenger so of course she had to have a movie then with Covid it felt like this movie been around five years. It’s a prequel to show appreciation once the sacrifice happened in the movie that’s how I knew it would lead to a movie especially when shows were still considered step downs which they are pre Disney+.

And that's my point; that's a goofy reason to make a movie that is entirely out of time.

Make the movie about the new girl and have flashbacks with Scarlett.

The women empowerment shyt don't bother me if they can make a good film.

This multiverse shyt is gonna be all over the place and pointless.

This series was a waste of time the moment they introduced the plot...I knew it was gonna end in some bullshyt which is why I stopped buying them til the ending happened.

iu

Captain Marvel got a bunch of heroes killed because of the premonitions of Ulysses (Inhuman...who they were trying to kill off the X-Men [Fox fukkery] to replace)

He would see a Hero doing something bad in the future and tell Capt Marvel.

Fast foward to the end...this a$$hole was actually seeing alternative, multiverse futures, not the future of this reality.

:hhh::hhh::hhh:

Rhodey died for no reason

She-Hulk was in a coma to relaunch her comic

Tony Stark was "killed" to launch Iron Heart

Wolverine was killed because they wanted to kill all X-Men character

Bruce Banner was killed to replace him with the Asian version

Etc, etc, etc,

And the MCU is moving towards the All New, All Different versions of characters.:francis:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have they actually confirmed it was a movie vs a series?

Edit: nvm question answered

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
If you like the previous Blade movies none of the were directed by a Black person either.
I know but that was because they didn't trust black people with those films
Black panther proved you can have a black director at the healm

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know but that was because they didn't trust black people with those films
Black panther proved you can have a black director at the healm
What? There have been accomplished blockbuster directors before Coogler did Black Panther.
I'm not a Blade/vampire fan so I don't really care but I guess him being of color was enough for them and he had a great pitch for the movie.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
What? There have been accomplished blockbuster directors before Coogler did Black Panther.
I'm not a Blade/vampire fan so I don't really care but I guess him being of color was enough for them and he had a great pitch for the movie.
I was talking about superheros films
but i see your point blade has never been a black focused film despite the character being black
if he makes this a better film whatever :yeshrug: