Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wouldn’t be surprised if they filmed movies back to back or do some shyt like they they did with the Inhumans TV show.

The whole Black Panther situation put a bad taste in my mouth because it felt like he was a side character got his movie where he was still like a side character then on the next movie was a side character now he passed away and now in the next movie he’s going to be a SIDE CHARACTER.

But since we dealing with multi verses don’t be surprised if they pull some this is Earth-617 Blade and it’s Wesley Snipes

:wow:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Those Chinese actors have talent and respect they also drop knowledge even when there is a language barrier.

Samuel L Jackson has not gotten one young breh over in his entire career, and shat on John Boyega for getting work. John Boyega is a better actor then Samuel too so it looked like Samuel was hating.

China doesn't like actors just cause there Chinese they like you because your legit or appealing. They will give you a chance if your Chinese but there is no guarantee there going to like you. Jackie chan runs circles around Samuel Jackson and is more friendly to new blood.

Jackie chan has star power, Samuel Jackson flopped everything he starred in. Dude was to lame to be Shaft. Nobody quotes his Shaft for a reason. Shaft isn't just some angry black man he is Black James Bond.

Yall dikkride old black actors but those same old black actors putting nobody on. They have no respect for new blood, not even michael j white. Who I thought was somebody that will get someone over.

Michael J white put more effort in Kimbo Slice then he did for any young actor.

What's with black media and not giving young brehs a shot? Unless its some cringe and disrespectful shyt.

Ryan Coogler for example got Michael B Jordan over but there the same generation so what are these old nikkas doing? What are they for?

Black women are also getting younger talent over but only girls. As is white people who are only giving work to black girls and old black men.

But you defending this shyt like it's supposed to be normal when everyone else on the planet is guiding there sons except for black people.
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

you said a whole bunch of nothing:russ:
Your very first sentence is telling punk bytch:mjpls:
Always confining black actors to certain ages or certain roles
But you out here defending Chinese actors because of their “talent”:mjpls:
So I guess it’s cool that Mel Gibson, Arnold, Liam and other white actors can run around blowing shyt up in their 60s and 70s:mjpls:
But god forbid Wesley Snipes reprises his role as Blade because “he’s too old and we need fresh blood”:childplease::mjpls:
I suspect a lot of you problack, blackity black posters are nothing but bytch ass white boys or wannabe nonblack, self hating fakkits playing in digital blackface :sas2:
Don’t quote me again bytch boy
And this is a PSA to any of you other goof troop nikkas feeling froggy enough to quote me some more illogical fukk shyt:sas1:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Black actors having action age limits on the KKKoli.com.

:francis:

This whos running Hollyweird?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low key this should have been a TV show instead

the flow of the TV shows is a lot better than the movies and this is a character/story that would benefit from the development that the shows provide.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Low key this should have been a TV show instead

the flow of the TV shows is a lot better than the movies and this is a character/story that would benefit from the development that the shows provide.
It already was a tv show.
Black Trash (try and get the pun)

Low key the anime series was POPPIN!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Those Chinese actors have talent and respect they also drop knowledge even when there is a language barrier.

Samuel L Jackson has not gotten one young breh over in his entire career, and shat on John Boyega for getting work. John Boyega is a better actor then Samuel too so it looked like Samuel was hating.

China doesn't like actors just cause there Chinese they like you because your legit or appealing. They will give you a chance if your Chinese but there is no guarantee there going to like you. Jackie chan runs circles around Samuel Jackson and is more friendly to new blood.

Jackie chan has star power, Samuel Jackson flopped everything he starred in. Dude was to lame to be Shaft. Nobody quotes his Shaft for a reason. Shaft isn't just some angry black man he is Black James Bond.

Yall dikkride old black actors but those same old black actors putting nobody on. They have no respect for new blood, not even michael j white. Who I thought was somebody that will get someone over.

Michael J white put more effort in Kimbo Slice then he did for any young actor.

What's with black media and not giving young brehs a shot? Unless its some cringe and disrespectful shyt.

Ryan Coogler for example got Michael B Jordan over but there the same generation so what are these old nikkas doing? What are they for?

Black women are also getting younger talent over but only girls. As is white people who are only giving work to black girls and old black men.

But you defending this shyt like it's supposed to be normal when everyone else on the planet is guiding there sons except for black people.

K6NfTb0.png

Daps
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

you said a whole bunch of nothing:russ:
Your very first sentence is telling punk bytch:mjpls:
Always confining black actors to certain ages or certain roles
But you out here defending Chinese actors because of their “talent”:mjpls:
So I guess it’s cool that Mel Gibson, Arnold, Liam and other white actors can run around blowing shyt up in their 60s and 70s:mjpls:
But god forbid Wesley Snipes reprises his role as Blade because “he’s too old and we need fresh blood”:childplease::mjpls:
I suspect a lot of you problack, blackity black posters are nothing but bytch ass white boys or wannabe nonblack, self hating fakkits playing in digital blackface :sas2:
Don’t quote me again bytch boy
And this is a PSA to any of you other goof troop nikkas feeling froggy enough to quote me some more illogical fukk shyt:sas1:
You see your problem is your stupid. You don't understand why people pass the torch. Somebody said it already Marshala Ali will be almost two decades older then Wesley was when Wesley did Blade.

If Marshala Ali got Blade greenlit why didn't he reccomend a younger actor for the role. Nothing wrong with getting Wesley since he is the OG but they didn't get him. So why get someone that will be older then Wesley and with no fight experience and to old to be taught? Why not someone young?

Why did Disney turn Spiderman into a child when they don't own him. But they own Blade, and they want him old out the gate? If Wesley's Blade not cannon to the MCU why not start fresh?

If Marshala is just a recasted OG Blade why isn't Black Panther being recast?

I smell bullshyt but you don't so let me explain to you.

White people own the whole industry in America. They do whatever they want.

Chinese own the whole industry in Asia. They do whatever they want.

You born yesterday? What black people own? Nothing, so we cant do shyt.

Were supposed to have each others back instead we setting each other up to fail or getting mad at the success of young brehs and refusing to raise our kids. Too many of us are blind to this.

The only old head that got people on, to my knowledge was Quincy Jones. He did the right thing.

The rest of these old heads only doing work with white people or blaming black youth for everything wrong with black people.

Your stupid ass the one with age restrictions as you hate seeing young brehs shining. And nah I ain't talking about jewelry, I'm talking about accomplishments.

You probably quick to brand a 7 year old king without realizing how stupid that sounds.

A 7 year old king is going to crash and burn because he doesn't know what he is doing. You have to raise him you have to teach him how to be a King. Black media doesn't fukking do that. But you rather teach some 67 year old how to fight bad guys. Then to teach your son how to not kill someone over a game of madden.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
But since we dealing with multi verses don’t be surprised if they pull some this is Earth-617 Blade and it’s Wesley Snipes

This is the main reason I'm done with the MCU.

The fact they made Black Widow movie that takes place before Endgame, and it's being well received. is telling me that the fukkery levels are gonna be MAX.

The multiverse shyt was cool when the idea was seeing cross-overs from previous versions of SONY and Fox movies.

But, this shyt had to stop in the Comics (the newest Secret Wars for example ending the Ultimate universe), now this is the direction of the entire movie universe???