Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yall have to remember that Ali and his team were the ones who approached Feige with the Blade reboot pitch and it impressed him so much that they made it official.

But before that Blade wasn't in the plans. On top of that im sure Covid pushed this movie back anyway. They aren't gonna just push the Blade movie up when we know Marvel studios plans are always 4-5 years in advance at any given time.

I'm sure they made Ali aware of the timeframe the movie would start well before they made anything official. If Ali is down to wait that long then they all are of agreement that he will be physically fit to play the part. We just gotta wait to see the outcome.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have no script
:russ:at you bringing logic to the Coli

The script isn’t finished and even if it was, COVID would’ve pushed the shyt back.

Movie was announced, not a release date, Marvel said we’re doing a Blade movie nine months before the world shut down and people think it’s a conspiracy it’s not out yet.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:russ:at you bringing logic to the Coli

The script isn’t finished and even if it was, COVID would’ve pushed the shyt back.

Movie was announced, not a release date, Marvel said we’re doing a Blade movie nine months before the world shut down and people think it’s a conspiracy it’s not out yet.
THIS MEANS THEYVE HAD
A LOT OF TIME
TO COME UP WITH A fukkING SCRIPT.

:devil:
:evil:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I always find it funny how nikkas place age restrictions on black actors
While Chinese actors I’ve been watching since my teens
Still putting in work in all types of action movies:russ:
Thecoli home of the blerd, problack pack:dead:
I swear they be sounding like white boys on Reddit at times , it’s a fukking fake ass movie not a sports event :mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I agree with him though low key. I mean look up blade comics from marvel. He barely has any of his own source material. His daughter, i don't even think appeared in the comics before. if she did, i couldn't find the issues or issue. They would basically have nothing to base her off of. You would've just been better off gendering bending blade as a female character to begin with if that was the goal.

They were gonna introduce his daughter Fallon Grey like 5 years ago but thee series never dropped. I was waiting for it too.
blade-720x210.jpg

Comic Con 2015: New Female Blade Joins Marvel Comics - IGN

I think at this pace, they only get about 2 movies, and they may introduce her in the 1st. I've been saying all along, they really didn't have a plan after Endgame.

Daps
I always find it funny how nikkas place age restrictions on black actors
While Chinese actors I’ve been watching since my teens
Still putting in work in all types of action movies:russ:
Thecoli home of the blerd, problack pack:dead:

Those Chinese actors have talent and respect they also drop knowledge even when there is a language barrier.

Samuel L Jackson has not gotten one young breh over in his entire career, and shat on John Boyega for getting work. John Boyega is a better actor then Samuel too so it looked like Samuel was hating.

China doesn't like actors just cause there Chinese they like you because your legit or appealing. They will give you a chance if your Chinese but there is no guarantee there going to like you. Jackie chan runs circles around Samuel Jackson and is more friendly to new blood.

Jackie chan has star power, Samuel Jackson flopped everything he starred in. Dude was to lame to be Shaft. Nobody quotes his Shaft for a reason. Shaft isn't just some angry black man he is Black James Bond.

Yall dikkride old black actors but those same old black actors putting nobody on. They have no respect for new blood, not even michael j white. Who I thought was somebody that will get someone over.

Michael J white put more effort in Kimbo Slice then he did for any young actor.

What's with black media and not giving young brehs a shot? Unless its some cringe and disrespectful shyt.

Ryan Coogler for example got Michael B Jordan over but there the same generation so what are these old nikkas doing? What are they for?

Black women are also getting younger talent over but only girls. As is white people who are only giving work to black girls and old black men.

But you defending this shyt like it's supposed to be normal when everyone else on the planet is guiding there sons except for black people.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’ll be aight.. they got deaging tech in MCU movies if need be and stuntmen

I’d rather them take their time than rush to put some bullshyt out

they don’t give AF about age at Marvel. The only thing they fukked up with is waiting too long to do a BP sequel. That should’ve had a sequel at least 2 years later