Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Daps
They want Blade to be the old black man so they can throw him away later. I told yall about this.

Black don't crack but watch every promotion of him make him look wrinkly as fukk.

Marshala Ali has no integrity. This is about making sure black boys have no role models or weak role models.

The problem with the black daughter is they had made Blade asexual and theres already iron heart and shuri they just don't want young black men to get any spotlight.

They like falcon because they can treat him like property and he has no super powers. Falcon is a safe negro who just follows others.

Falcon a legit follower but watch them make him the leader of the team. They do that to throw people off.

The black male leader is always the weakest member.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
They want Blade to be the old black man so they can throw him away later. I told yall about this.

Black don't crack but watch every promotion of him make him look wrinkly as fukk.

Marshala Ali has no integrity. This is about making sure black boys have no role models or weak role models.

The problem with the black daughter is they had made Blade asexual and theres already iron heart and shuri they just don't want young black men to get any spotlight.

They like falcon because they can treat him like property and he has no super powers. Falcon is a safe negro who just follows others.

Falcon a legit follower but watch them make him the leader of the team. They do that to throw people off.

Damn I ain't say all that:huhldup:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Sounds like a deep conspiracy. lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I see your point. it could be the whole idea is that they actually are gender bending the role of blade, but keeping the original too as to not turn away too many of the original fan base, sort of like how they use Scott Lang to play antman but still kept an older Hank Pym. then they'll still do original blade comic book storyarcs but the daughter will be doing everything.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with him though low key. I mean look up blade comics from marvel. He barely has any of his own source material. His daughter, i don't even think appeared in the comics before. if she did, i couldn't find the issues or issue. They would basically have nothing to base her off of. You would've just been better off gendering bending blade as a female character to begin with if that was the goal.

They were originally going to have a comic with him and his daugher but the author backed out so they cancelled it before it came into fruition. I can see them using that scrapped concept for the film.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it

Blade is an extremely PHYSICAL character. Ali is almost 20 years removed from his physical prime. Don't play dumb!!
Cruise is out here still busting his ass as Ethan Hunt. Denzel doing his thing as the Equalizer. Michael Jai White.etc

He doesn't have to do anything extremely strenuous, they will use doubles for that just like they do for everybody else (even the younger cats), and it will be fine.