Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus Snipes was supposed to be a Producer on the film like Blade 1 and 2, but with Blade Tragedy the studio/Goyer didn't let him have his say. Then when the movie didn't do as well as the first two movies. They try to blame Snipes as being a method actor and hard to deal with even though he did the same stuff on the first two movies, but since those movies were good, you didn't hear anything about it. It's funny how Hollywood works.

It was there fault for white washing the 3rd movie. Hollywood has a habit if white washing the second and 3rd installments of so called black movies. Then when the sequel bombs they black it on the black folks associated with the movie.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yall really surprised that folks tripping cause wesley not playing blade.

Wesley played that role so well that people view him as blade. Same way that folks view Robert Downey jr. as iron man.

These actors embodied the role. Played the role so well that no actor could ever come close.

shyt when Wesley and Robert die folks gonna manly remember them for those two roles.
Yeah man, I read the essay on the other page explaining this too. :skip:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yall really surprised that folks tripping cause wesley not playing blade.

Wesley played that role so well that people view him as blade. Same way that folks view Robert Downey jr. as iron man.

These actors embodied the role. Played the role so well that no actor could ever come close.

shyt when Wesley and Robert die folks gonna manly remember them for those two roles.
the man sold the hell outta it. I got faith in Ali but snipes was just that dude in blade