Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you want to make sure that Blade is treated with the respect he deserves in these new movies you get a BLACK writer and a BLACK director. You follow the Black Panther template.

That is all.

If they go with a white director then be extremely cautious until we at least see a trailer. White directors are not to be trusted portraying black heroism
What if they get one of the three OG not Black directors to do it (Goyer, Del Toro or Norrington)?

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if they get one of the three OG not Black directors to do it (Goyer, Del Toro or Norrington)?

GOD Toro directing MCU Blade with Marvel/Disney's budget and resources:whoo:

not only that but looking over and handling the whole Midnight Sons corner of the MCU Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Hellstorm, Elsa Bloodstone, Man- thing, Werewolf by Night :blessed:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Since they are not using Wesley in this flick, are they going to continue to go with his look he created for the original Blade films?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
GOD Toro directing MCU Blade with Marvel/Disney's budget and resources:whoo:

not only that but looking over and handling the whole Midnight Sons corner of the MCU Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Hellstorm, Elsa Bloodstone, Man- thing, Werewolf by Night :blessed:

Was going to give you major daps for this post...

Then I saw your Dolph avi...

And I just wanted amplify the props cuz I saw that movie in theaters as a tender 10 year old child.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was going to give you major daps for this post...

Then I saw your Dolph avi...

And I just wanted amplify the props cuz I saw that movie in theaters as a tender 10 year old child.

i saw it with my dad to as a kid

the ear necklace had me all types of messed up out up as a kid:hhh:

16.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Since they are not using Wesley in this flick, are they going to continue to go with his look he created for the original Blade films?

All my speculation of course but I think Marvel will go with a variation of how Blade looked in the comics after the Blade movies became successful.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Still not sure about a family friendly blade movie. A vampire movie that's not allow to show blood?
A sword fighter that's not allow to dismember? You saw how much Logan was than the other wolverine movies.
That could work for a Luke Cage movie but not sure about Blade.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Still not sure about a family friendly blade movie. A vampire movie that's not allow to show blood?
A sword fighter that's not allow to dismember? You saw how much Logan was than the other wolverine movies.
That could work for a Luke Cage movie but not sure about Blade.
Family........friendly? That's........ almost like making the boys family friendly :patrice:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I would like to see them adapt the midnight massacre storyline in a blade movie or TV show. But instead of blade becoming switchblade someone else is possessed and blade is forced to team up with other supernatural beings.