Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Moon Knight wouldn't be good in movie form. He's a series type of character, way too many nuances to the character.
I thought it was rumored to get a Netflix show maybe he’ll be in one of these avengers stories. If there going to do House of M there going to have to add in the defenders or heroes for hire some way.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EAO7VhGXUAATLt-

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Wesley is getting paid a cut under the table.

I refuse to believe that hes actually cool with this after all that relentless effort he put into campaigning to stay Blade.

Man Mahershala is a cool dude and lowkey does remind me of a vampire.... i think he'll be great. But I was really pulling for Wes. The kids just dont KNOW how ill this dude was in that role.

I just wish they went with a younger blade. If theyre gonna reboot I want them to go all the way. I want to see Blade when he was a teenager wildin and killing ppl on the streets of Harlem up until the time he met Whistler.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wesley is getting paid a cut under the table.

I refuse to believe that hes actually cool with this after all that relentless effort he put into campaigning to stay Blade.

Man Mahershala is a cool dude and lowkey does remind me of a vampire.... i think he'll be great. But I was really pulling for Wes. The kids just dont KNOW how ill this dude was in that role.

I just wish they went with a younger blade. If theyre gonna reboot I want them to go all the way. I want to see Blade when he was a teenager wildin and killing ppl on the streets of Harlem up until the time he met Whistler.

Lol in the comic blade is English