Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh, Bale is considered by many in the industry as a method actor.

You simply saying 'he's not' because he doesn't fit your definition of method acting doesn't mean others won't put him in the 'method actor' category.

I don't get your original point. Garfield is a method actor? Was he Peter Parker/SpiderMan even when not shooting?:mjtf: Did that have a role in writing a shytty script?:jbhmm:

Did Norton's method acting have anything to do with the shytty script?
Just hearing this shyt got me dying.. Just imagine Norton running around the set, pretending to be the Hulk, while nikkas is chilling at the craft table like :gucci:

Andy jumping around like Spider Man between takes.. Come in his trailer and he hanging from the ceiling and cracking jokes and shyt :pachaha:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
There's some misinformation in this thread. Y'all got it backwards. David Goyer did not try to replace Wesley Snipes with a white guy. It's the studio that asked David to make Blade white and this is drama that happened before the first film was even made. At some point Wesley found out and it set off his paranoia along with other changes the studio made.

It's fukked up cause David fought for Wesley and was his dream cast for Blade and the studio got in between their relationship kinda set them off against each other and it was downhill from there.

Instead of blaming shyt on David Goyer just cause he's white, blame shyt on the studio. It's them old CACS
Its them old cacs ...huh yeah its them old cacs:mjpls:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
That's why I always said I want the news to come from Marvel Studios when I heard Snipes talking about Marvel and him were having discussions. I think Marvel was hush for a reason and didn't want to piss off Blade/Snipes fan so they made it looked possible by not saying anything.

If what they are saying is right about Ali reaching out to Marvel Studios. It was an offer they could not refuse having a 2-time Oscar winner with no added baggage and a fresh start.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
1015r3ybe5c31.png