Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Loken

All Star
Daps
from snipes

“To all the DAYWALKERS losing their minds right now, chillaaxx,” said Snipes in a statement. “Although the news comes as a surprise, it’s ALL good. Such is the ‘business’ of ‘entertainment!’ Much peace to the MCU crew – always a fan. Honor and respect to the grandmaster Stan. Congratulations and Salaam to Mahershala Ali, a beautiful and talented artist whose expressions I look forward to experiencing for many years to come. Inshallah, we will someday work together. Most importantly to my loyal fans, the incredible outpouring of love is overwhelming. I am grateful for the never-ending support. So, ‘nah fret nah worry, it’s not de end of de story.’ Welcome to the Daywalker Klique.”

Wesley Snipes Responds To Mahershala Ali's Blade Reboot

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
from snipes

“To all the DAYWALKERS losing their minds right now, chillaaxx,” said Snipes in a statement. “Although the news comes as a surprise, it’s ALL good. Such is the ‘business’ of ‘entertainment!’ Much peace to the MCU crew – always a fan. Honor and respect to the grandmaster Stan. Congratulations and Salaam to Mahershala Ali, a beautiful and talented artist whose expressions I look forward to experiencing for many years to come. Inshallah, we will someday work together. Most importantly to my loyal fans, the incredible outpouring of love is overwhelming. I am grateful for the never-ending support. So, ‘nah fret nah worry, it’s not de end of de story.’ Welcome to the Daywalker Klique.”

That's interesting. For years Wesley expressed he was in on-going discussion with Marvel about doing something with Blade. So whatever they were talking about, that phone call from Mahershala must've deaded all that, and Wes got left in the dark.

That he's in good spirits about it, chalking it up to the game, and praising Mahershala is classy tho. I figure he'll be approached about some type of cameo at the bare minimum

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
There's some misinformation in this thread. Y'all got it backwards. David Goyer did not try to replace Wesley Snipes with a white guy. It's the studio that asked David to make Blade white and this is drama that happened before the first film was even made. At some point Wesley found out and it set off his paranoia along with other changes the studio made.

It's fukked up cause David fought for Wesley and was his dream cast for Blade and the studio got in between their relationship kinda set them off against each other and it was downhill from there.

Instead of blaming shyt on David Goyer just cause he's white, blame shyt on the studio. It's them old CACS

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
from snipes

it's stamped now*

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
hol uppp tho. This don't sound like a stamp :russ:

Despite him probably being done dirty on "Blade 3"....he needs to relax. Not sure what he meant by this Tweet but keep it congratulatory and KIM. Anything other than that and he's gonna come off as bitter. Which is not a good look.

Fred.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
They should do a What if...? Movie and find a way to bring Wesley back for a film. :ohhh: