Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Blade is like a can’t miss franchise. I can’t believe this shyt. How hard is it to make Blade on some John wick shyt slicing nyggas up?

Vampires/Swords/Martial Arts

Shyt can’t miss

At this point it's gotta be a pay dispute cause they have to pay Ali his full money for this movie and they don't want to pay him.

If they call it officially canceled they have to pay him which is why they keep delaying it hoping he'll drop out.

Now that Wesley Snipes got the juice again there's no way they're going to let that Ali movie see the light of day

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
There's only 2 ways to handle this, but both have the same end result. No matter what, they want to pass on the torch to Brielle Brooks/Bloodline. I don't think they even had a 2-movie (hypothetical plan) with Blade, so just let Wesley get 1 to 2 movies co-starring his daughter to close out Blade completely, and then give it to daughter 100%. I still think they were only going to do 1 Blade movie, then do Midnight Sons type team-ups for anything going forward.

But at the end of the day, the Mouse runs into the same problem with every character in that they age out of the role. So, either they recast everyone every 5 years to keep it ongoing, pass on the mantles to younger, or they get to the point in which they no longer care about any type of continuity and just throw out movies starring anyone, James Bond style. The entire MCU is already 40+. Hell, even a reboot of the entire universe still gives you maybe another 8 years.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:why: Give the franchise to a younger brotha Snipes had his time.

At this point you're better off just keeping Wesley in the future time right now as he aged.

Do some Mad Max type shyt with it.

If they were going to do exactly just that and give it to someone younger they have had 5 years to do it and haven't done a damn thing

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
At this point you're better off just keeping Wesley in the future time right now as he aged.

If they were going to do exactly just that and give it to someone younger they have had 5 years to do it and haven't done a damn thing
Disney wants to do the daughter of blade angle, only way i'll accept that is if the blade trilogy becomes canon to mcu, and wesley gets to the play the whistler role for the daughter

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:picard:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i dont like any of the options honestly. is there no young talent worth casting? wesley snipes was 36 y/o in the first film.

Wesley was already an established lead actor and action star who was a martial artist. Most of these new action stars learn martial arts after they get the role. And who outthere has those kind of credentials in the new generation.