Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Wesley was already an established lead actor and action star who was a martial artist. Most of these new action stars learn martial arts after they get the role. And who outthere has those kind of credentials in the new generation.

I think Aldis Hodge has martial arts experience.

Trevonte Rhodes is a heck of an athlete and he could likely be credible. He's my personal choice.

But I get your point. Ironically the only one who has Wesley level talent in martial arts believe it or not is Neil Brown Jr (who played DJ Yella) but he's 44.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Bro had his time and he’ll be in Secret Wars. Let a young bruh run a trilogy lol.

Because clearly they're actually doing something in that direction to begin with :mjlol:

They ain't doing a damn thing right now why not capitalize on the new popularity of Wesley being back in the franchise and just do his thing

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Because clearly they're actually doing something in that direction to begin with :mjlol:

They ain't doing a damn thing right now why not capitalize on the new popularity of Wesley being back in the franchise and just do his thing
:mjlol:Because his trilogy been over since 2004 lol

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Not gonna lie.... Blade is the draw. Blade daughter only got a couple of comics she appeared in:francis:
She had her own series and is the focal point of this new storyline were Blade is the new vampire baddies turning supes into vamp baddies and fukking up the world. She teaming up with Dracula the last I checked.

I'm not feeling the whole abusive abandoned father undertone they're going but the only way Snipes gets to play Blade again. He too old to bank a franchise on. And I doubt this Ali shyt will ever come out ....there's no mention of it on the qtr 3 earnings statement for 2024. Toy story 5 is there. :mjlol: Blade supposed to come out in 2025 but a 2026 movie makes the cut?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Every franchise from tv to film has added a new lady to replace the current hero :mjlol:
some cases they skipped over the male hero entirely. People forget captain marvel was a kree alien man, before he passed the reigns to Carol Danvers.
Didn't even bother giving Mah Vell his due first

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Every franchise from tv to film has added a new lady to replace the current hero :mjlol:
How often does this work I wonder? I don't really follow the trends. Like BP 2 still made decent coin considering but even if shuri took over I'd have liked it more if tchalla was there as support or guidance. Unfortunately the whole death of Chadwick :mjcry:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
She had her own series and is the focal point of this new storyline were Blade is the new vampire baddies turning supes into vamp baddies and fukking up the world. She teaming up with Dracula the last I checked.

I'm not feeling the whole abusive abandoned father undertone they're going but the only way Snipes gets to play Blade again. He too old to bank a franchise on. And I doubt this Ali shyt will ever come out ....there's no mention of it on the qtr 3 earnings statement for 2024. Toy story 5 is there. :mjlol: Blade supposed to come out in 2025 but a 2026 movie makes the cut?
Oh here we fukking go:francis: