Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
His age might be the reason they tried to include a daughter now that i think of it. If they casted some 20 something, he not gonna have a grown daughter running around. unless its on some scott lang and cassie type shyt.
Funny enough it wouldn't be so bad if she was grown cos paul rudd is 55 years old. But doesnt look it

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Funny enough it wouldn't be so bad if she was grown cos paul rudd is 55 years old. But doesnt look it
Yea, it's why i maintain he should be played as a young breh

Again, nobody wants their superhero to be Washington Wizards Jordan unless it's at the end of a trilogy. Otherwise studios will want the movie to be about a 2003 Kobe type being his successor, because they're looking for a character the youth will connect to, to milk for more movies and merch.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
No longer listed by Disney :wow:

Wesley really put the final nail in the coffin with THAT LINE in W&D :wow:
new-jack-city-wesley-snipes.gif

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
:mjlol: Disney just go ahead and give us a female Blade. We know that’s what y’all really want to do.

If ninjaz really think this is going to be ANYTHING like the last Blade, they're in for a world of hurt. I'mma let y'all know it right now: men are going to be borderline incompetent, boss girl moments, :dame: scenes and a white savior moment, for ol' time sakes.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His age might be the reason they tried to include a daughter now that i think of it. If they casted some 20 something, he not gonna have a grown daughter running around. unless its on some scott lang and cassie type shyt.
Come on breh:mjlol: why do nikkas continue to act brand new about these things?

They tried to include a daughter now for the same reason marvel has shoehorned a female replacement in all their recent projects