Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man they need to stop and look at slide 3

There ain’t enough “bu bu bu bu bu he wasn’t prepared and needed more time to train…” to save him from looking flabby and sick

And his wig was off too looking like he in a Tyler Perry movie :mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:yeshrug: Honestly I’m down for someone new getting a chance to play Blade. I’m happy that marvel finally getting Snipes his props. And I’m sure he’ll appear again in Secret Wars but for a new trilogy. We need a new and young actor. There’s plenty of black male actors who can play Blade other than Snipes. Just like there’s plenty of brothas that can play T’challa.

Yup. Actors should always get their flowers for their contributions but the IP is bigger than any one actor. Holland might be your goat Spider-Man, someone 10 years your senior will say Garfield, someone 20+ years may say Maguire. There's a 3 year old who in 10 years will say all your lame asses can fall back to his Spider-Man.

Ideally you want someone relatively young, fit, and able enough to give 10 years or 3 movies minimum (whichever comes first) spanning a character's beginning, prime, and end; ala Evans, Bale, RDJ, Holland, Hemsworth, etc. Which is why the Damson Idris, Alidis Hodge, Trevante Rhodes of the world should be the guys getting the Blade, T'Challa, John Stewart roles for the current and next generation of black boys.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Actors should always get their flowers for their contributions but the IP is bigger than any one actor. Holland might be your goat Spider-Man, someone 10 years your senior will say Garfield, someone 20+ years may say Maguire. There's a 3 year old who in 10 years will say all your lame asses can fall back to his Spider-Man.

Ideally you want someone relatively young, fit, and able enough to give 10 years or 3 movies minimum (whichever comes first) spanning a character's beginning, prime, and end; ala Evans, Bale, RDJ, Holland, Hemsworth, etc. Which is why the Damson Idris, Alidis Hodge, Trevante Rhodes of the world should be the guys getting the Blade, T'Challa, John Stewart roles for the current and next generation of black boys.
:ehh:I’m saying let these young bruhs eat. So many white actors gotten a chance to wear the cowl, and have a S on their chest. But bruhs only want one black man to kill vampires smh. Snipes finally gotten his flowers as he should, and he’ll most likely be appearing in Secret Wars. But we don’t need bruh to headline a new trilogy as the MCU’s Blade.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:ehh:I’m saying let these young bruhs eat. So many white actors gotten a chance to wear the cowl, and have a S on their chest. But bruhs only want one black man to kill vampires smh. Snipes finally gotten his flowers as he should, and he’ll most likely be appearing in Secret Wars. But we don’t need bruh to headline a new trilogy as the MCU’s Blade.
If marese crump had more acting he'd have been perfect. Mf probably the only person I've seen keep up with tony jaa stunt wise

Even trained em actors for black panther

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yup…. Posting this here too

In his own words he said he did work out and thought it was sufficient time

So we gotta kill that coli narrative now silly Marvel Stans :umad:

:mjlol:nikka SAID HE WORKED OUT
FOR A MONTH

YOURE TRYING TO HARD
WITH THESE REPEATED POSTS
FROM THREAD TO THREAD.

:devil:
:evil:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
MJW had a chance to do the Blade TV show, but Goyer and the team chose Sticky Fingaz instead. Apparently, Sticky outacted him for the role.
Goyer was also behind a lot of terrible movies like Blade 3. That was a personal bias. Sticky Fingaz as an option is an indicator of terrible mishandling.