Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: Honestly I’m down for someone new getting a chance to play Blade. I’m happy that marvel finally getting Snipes his props. And I’m sure he’ll appear again in Secret Wars but for a new trilogy. We need a new and young actor. There’s plenty of black male actors who can play Blade other than Snipes.
Specifically a young martial arts guy, Ali is a terrible fit, he probably kicks like a coli breh

:snoop:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I don't want Wes back at Blade. Breh kilt it because of his physicality :dame: which his lost due to age.:yeshrug:

If he comes back it should be like what they did in the comic with his daughter, but with less deadbeat father vibes. But that would just be a X23 ripp off

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they'd have to lean into the John Wick style (hell which I said this movie should be) to make up for Wesley age the same way it makes up for Keanu not being some super athlete.

SNIPES IS AN ACTUAL MARTIAL ARTIST
UNLIKE THOSE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED ACTORS....

IM SURE HE CAN STILL
SWING A SWORD AND THROW A KICK
:devil:
:evil:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

IM SURE HE CAN STILL

I`m just saying keep it to a min just for the sake of wear and tear. Like if I`m not mistaken for like Jackie Chan he reached a point where he altered how he did his films for the same reason (he may be the extreme example since he did his own stunts).

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

IM SURE HE CAN STILL

I seen his last couple movies. His muscle memory alone is lightyears ahead of vast majority actors who need several cuts to throw a punch. Seen donnie yen who is about the same age and sheesh :damn:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The funny part is the script they wanted to do with Blade having a daughter that he would train. Makes sense if they were going to bring Wesley Snipes back to play like a mentor and maybe you can CGI one or two fights in the movie. I also think. Blade TV series based on that concept could have worked With Wesley as a lead.

Ali, was already in a show, and we don’t know if Luke Cage is cannon.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I don't want Wes back at Blade. Breh kilt it because of his physicality :dame: which his lost due to age.:yeshrug:

If he comes back it should be like what they did in the comic with his daughter, but with less deadbeat father vibes. But that would just be a X23 ripp off
This sound like what they had in the tuck that ain't working... :skip: