Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
If those rumors were true it seems like they don’t want another black panther situation. Because you already got the blueprint why are you making it more complicated

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This is comedy that is taking them two years to figure out how to make a rated R action movie with vampires martial arts and swords.

You can literally do a reboot of the first movie and nobody would give a shyt if it was halfway decent.

I guess it's really hard to make a strong black male lead movie without other agendas attached to it

The axe murderer

Daps
This is comedy that is taking them two years to figure out how to make a rated R action movie with vampires martial arts and swords.

You can literally do a reboot of the first movie and nobody would give a shyt if it was halfway decent.

I guess it's really hard to make a strong black male lead movie without other agendas attached to it
You mean to tell me they can't make it work with Ali? I'd watch him play that rock from everything everywhere ffs he's brilliant :deadrose:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You mean to tell me they can't make it work with Ali? I'd watch him play that rock from everything everywhere ffs he's brilliant :deadrose:

I mean it's such a disingenuous statement to suggest they actually give a damn about this movie at this point.

Any high profile stunt team and action director (aka John Wick director) would be BEGGING for this bytch.

An MCU rated R action flick with an opportunity to work at fukkin Disney?!!! And they can't find a decent writer and director and crew? GTFOH

But instead the movie is a PG-13 water down piece of shyt that probably had one lackluster action scene and a bunch of trannies walking in it with 3rd grade jokes.

Wesley Snipes made a classic with a first-time director in a shoestring budget. With a small studio known for horror flicks and pretty much a no-name cast.

This is a crock of shyt.

The truth is every single person who's probably tried to come in and remake the Wesley film and its tone and seriousness because it was so influential and hardcore has been shown the door.

Because some suit at the top is convinced that that won't work

Last edited:

The axe murderer

Daps
I mean it's such a disingenuous statement to suggest they actually give a damn about this movie at this point.

Any high profile stunt team and action director (aka John Wick director) would be BEGGING for this bytch.

An MCU rated R action flick with an opportunity to work at fukkin Disney?!!! And they can't find a decent writer and director and crew? GTFOH

But instead the movie is a PG-13 water down piece of shyt that probably had one lackluster action scene and a bunch of trannies walking in it with 3rd grade jokes.

Wesley Snipes made a classic with a first-time director in a shoestring budget. With a small studio known for horror flicks and pretty much a no-name cast.

This is a crock of shyt.
And that Wesley snipes joint still better than the vast majority of superhero movies. Hell blade 2 even

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And that Wesley snipes joint still better than the vast majority of superhero movies. Hell blade 2 even

That's my point.

The mere fact they keep getting these 2nd tier folks suggests that the

Doug Liman
Chad Stahelski
Gore Verbinski
Garth Evans

Of the world

Or that level of director means the vision from Disney means the word came from the top this movie is, at best a piece of shyt due to restrictions on content. And they won't budge.

I mean look at all the trouble they're having with Daredevil

The axe murderer

Daps
That's my point.

The mere fact they keep getting these 2nd tier folks suggests that the

Doug Liman
Chad Stahelski
Gore Verbinski
Garth Evans

Of the world

Or that level of director means the vision from Disney means the word came from the top this movie is, at best a piece of shyt due to restrictions on content. And they won't budge.

I mean look at all the trouble they're having with Daredevil
Bro of all the shyt thats in development issues the daredevil one confuses me. :why:
The show and everything is all right there. The blueprint the actora the storyline all of it. Man whatever going on there they need to fix all that shyt