Or they can make him Brother Voodoo.
Man, they're not turning a near 60 year old actor into a superhero
full

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Well at least blade is coming. I dont know if he possesses the physicality but he certainly has the acting chops

Also this means netflix is not part of the mcu.

Surprised they didn't go younger but I'm with it.

Dude can act, but I'm not particularly in love with this choice.

I don't think he looks the part enough, and he's getting up in age.

Armored Vod 808

Comm Tech
Daps
Reppin
Clan Novoc V.
Look...whenever or however Marvel brings back the Blade character...Wesley Snipes HAS to be in the film in some type of important or substantial manner (i.e. not appearing in some weak-ass throwaway walk-in or cameo role). F#ck that bs because Wesley, in my opinion, was the one that, through his martial arts skills & potrayal of the vampire hunter, took this lesser-known comic book character and turned Blade into Marvel Studios FIRST successful bonafide big-screen motion picture hit (before X-Men, Spider-Man, Iron Man, etc). That s#it gotta count for something. I know Marvel doesn't really owe Wesley nothing but to me, during all this time Marvel hasn't really given Wesley the proper credit & recognition for what he started for Marvel Studios & their films.

If Wesley isn't going to be the star in the next Blade film, at least let him be either the father OR the mentor of the new Blade character (passing on what he knows about hunting/fighting/killing vampires, teaching martial arts, hand-to-hand close quarter combat, weapons training, tactical combat methods, etc).

So if Wesley's not going to be the main lead, Marvel should give Wesley his props by letting him be the Dad or take on the role of becoming the next mentor (ala the next Abraham Whistler) That's the least Marvel could do.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
While y’all over here worried about the Wesley Snipes Blade dilemmas

The real dilemma is what you fans want? A rated R Blade movie that at best will make $400-$600M

Or a PG-13 Blade movie that possibley can make a Billion?:usure:
I agree. It’d make cash regardless.

Last edited:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A black vampire that can go into the sun killing CAC vampires that explode in sunlight.

:salute:

Wesley new what he was doing with this movie.

The studio fukked it all up.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
yup once dude cuts up his frame he's it

just from seeing the alita trailers you could see it on the way

salute wes but it's time to pass the torch