the marvel money press rolls on ha

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Did you think this was going to support your post? :mjlol:

Surprised you didn't throw in Linda Hamilton's old ass :loldenzel2:

:laff:@nikkas talking about Jackie Chan and Clint Eastwood like them motherfukkers aren't damn near walking dead at this point

Get a godamn clue

You really ain’t posting shyt to refute me but get your daps queen:russ::mjpls::dead:
I’ll let your cornball ass cook:salute:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Acting wise I think he will be great,on the martial arts side we will have to get over it.Wesley probably couldnt still do what he used to in fairness.

Oh, I didn't want Wesley to come back.

My apprehension is twofold with Mahershala, he will probably be 50 when this comes out, and I don't think he has the build or martial arts ability.

My pick has always been Y'lan Noel. I high key thought he was auditioning for it in the Purge movie.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Oh, I didn't want Wesley to come back.

My apprehension is twofold with Marshalala, he will probably be 50 when this comes out, and I don't think he has the build or martial arts ability.

My pick has always been Y'lan Noel. I high key thought he was auditioning for it in the Purge movie.

Havent seen the brooding charisma from him that would make him a great Blade.I think they picked a guy who has shown to have that,and the ability to be dark but witty.Acting wise they picked a Wesley double practically.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You really ain’t posting shyt to refute me but get your daps queen:russ::mjpls::dead:
I’ll let your cornball ass cook:salute:
First thing you see with these stale crackers reprising old roles is "aren't they too old for this?" and you nikkas want Wesley back just to say the same shyt :martin:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
On the bright side maybe Wesley can do something in Black Panther now. If not we will know its purely "fukk Wesley".

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I don’t like this narrative when Jackie Chan ass still running around doing back flips and cross kicks:russ:
Or..
Tom Cruise still doing his own “Scientology” stunts for another Mission Impossible:mjlol:
Or..
Liam Neeson/Mel Gibson ass living out:mjpls:revenge flicks..
Wesley could still do it and just pass the torch to his daughter Fallon to take the reigns...
Not saying you aren’t entitled to your opinion or arguing with you..
But I just hate when people question older black actors doing action movies..
While their white counterparts can keep putting out the same bullshyt over and over:hubie:
Hopefully we get Morbius/Ghost Rider cameos out of this at least:yeshrug:

all of them dudes are legit martial artists though.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Havent seen the brooding charisma from him that would make him a great Blade.I think they picked a guy who has shown to have that,and the ability to be dark but witty.Acting wise they picked a Wesley double practically.

I can see Y'lan having that vampire ferocity, but perhaps the calm brooding demeanor is probably better left to Mahershala. But, brooding isn't necessarily an acting trait that's hard to exhibit.

I trust Marvel's decision, I'm just not ecstatic about it.