Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
At this point they be better off scrapping the movie and just doing a Blade TV show.

Give to my man's that did WBN and move on
You obviously don’t remember the garbage Sticky Fingaz was apart of :pachaha:
Feige would definitely b*stardize that shyt in the same vain again:francis:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You'd think with the tanking B.O. of Ant Man 3 (preceded by "Love & Thunder" and DS2) they'd have a team huddle and realize the ship has sailed on this type of content. Hopefully Iger pulls Feige down for a 1-on-1 and tells him what time it is- DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Can't when Guardians of The Galaxy is literally going to be a slightly funnier version of those same 3 movies comedic wise, and you KNOW The Marvels is going to be an MCU 'laugh riot'.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
You obviously don’t remember the garbage Sticky Fingaz was apart of :pachaha:
Feige would definitely b*stardize that shyt in the same vain again:francis:
The first few episodes were good. They just had no clue where to take it, and made him the sidekick to the girl who's name I forget and her brother's storyline.

But Forever Knight was a dope vampire led low budget TV series.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Show was very disappointing. I do not ever ever care to see MoonKnight ever again on TV and epecially on the big screen.
Show had some promise with the DID/childhood trauma plot-point, but it went off the rails well before then. It’s like the creative team didn’t know which show it wanted to be.

I’ll never forget Feige hyping that bullshyt up as “the most brutal” entry the MCU has ever seen only to result to blackouts in lieu of on-screen violence.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Imma be real….majority of them mcu shows. Are either mid, or trash not saying every show. Has to be on the level of The Wire. But I will say that Wadavision, Falcon, and Loki was mid. But after those 3 show, the quality dropped fast.

They've put a glass ceiling on the material (PG-13 only) and it's killing any creativity or originality.

Couple more bombs is what they need. Critically and financially.

I'll give DC credit - they get the Matt Reeves of the world because they get to "go there" with their characters. There's a reason Marvel can't get guys like that- it's a singular vision only. And it's biting them in the ass.

No matter how deadly situation they always have self-depricating humor and jokes, even when the material doesn't call for it. It's ridiculous now

Humor used to be character specific (Stark for example) and Rogers would be deadly serious. And it fit their character. Now it's all non-stop cheesy humor. It used to come naturally now writing has gotten lazy where they reach for jokes. Like Roger Moore did or Bronson's last few Bond's.

Once Guardians came in, the tone changed to mimic that shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
They've put a glass ceiling on the material (PG-13 only) and it's killing any creativity or originality.

Couple more bombs is what they need. Critically and financially.

I'll give DC credit - they get the Matt Reeves of the world because they get to "go there" with their characters. There's a reason Marvel can't get guys like that- it's a singular vision only. And it's biting them in the ass.

No matter how deadly situation they always have self-depricating humor and jokes, even when the material doesn't call for it. It's ridiculous now

Humor used to be character specific (Stark for example) and Rogers would be deadly serious. And it fit their character. Now it's all non-stop cheesy humor. It used to come naturally now writing has gotten lazy where they reach for jokes. Like Roger Moore did or Bronson's last few Bond's.

Once Guardians came in, the tone changed to mimic that shyt.

All good points.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can't when Guardians of The Galaxy is literally going to be a slightly funnier version of those same 3 movies comedic wise, and you KNOW The Marvels is going to be an MCU 'laugh riot'.

GOTG will at least have a cohesive plan and heart. The Marvels has potential to be one of the worst CBMs ever.. but it's a girl group so i expect some critics to give it a pass.. box office will be dreadful.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
GOTG will at least have a cohesive plan and heart. The Marvels has potential to be one of the worst CBMs ever.. but it's a girl group so i expect some critics to give it a pass.. box office will be dreadful.

GofG 3 don't look too exciting either, and if that film underperforms with The Marvels, shyt gonna look spooky :huhldup: