Marvel Studios Animated Spider-Man Freshman year show announced

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Fukkin retread again. Let Peter grow up.

Parker Industries,
Superior Spider-Man,
Sinister War,

Not to mention solid 90s arcs.
naw. that shyt needs to be a memory

apparently osborn is petes mentor

pZSUxVD.jpg

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
naw. that shyt needs to be a memory

apparently osborn is petes mentor

pZSUxVD.jpg

Nah Superior was legit solid it was everything else after it that was retarded. Spider verse, hydra spider ock.

that arc could’ve been a real turning point for Dr. Ock as a man of science and responsibility and for Peter and how he deals with criminals.

Edit: Did they make Norman, Billy Dee Williams with waves?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Idk if comicbook.com is getting this from PR or just speculating but they’re saying “the series is expected to to follow Peter Parker/Spider-Man’s early years before becoming the web slinger we all know and love.”

So basically a new version of the last two Spider-Man shows we’ve gotten just now it’s marvel studios.

sigh

Who the fukk cares about Peter’s adventures BEFORE becoming Spidey? Those aren’t even adventures just a white boy running around doing homework and watching tv

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
has it been officially confirmed this isnt canon & connect to the multiverse? if so i can see why they'd bring in amadeaus cho and nico minoru (if my battle world/secret wars theory is correct) who are characters very few would know if they havent ben following recent marvel comics

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
has it been officially confirmed this isnt canon & connect to the multiverse? if so i can see why they'd bring in amadeaus cho and nico minoru (if my battle world/secret wars theory is correct) who are characters very few would know if they havent ben following recent marvel comics
it's an alternate universe. norman obsorn takes tony stark's place in the show.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
ok i'm sorry dsney is saying this is the MCU I'm confused now. it's gotta be just part of the multiverse. like a long what if

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So when Peter saw this guy…

61d70ffc95f1b90018377fc7

Instead of…

spidermannorman.png

he truly didn’t know who the fukk he was. Does MCU Norman go by a different name? The name should've been recognized. How will they fix that?

:patrice:

Who could play the live action version of black Norman? Nicholas Pinnock?

96pinnock1103a.jpg