Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn it

Idk who’s origin story is repeated more, Batman or Spidey

With that being said, more Spidey is always welcome

I'm saying tho.

We've already had three Spider-Man series in a row based on his high school years, plus the MCU movies. Can we please do something else? :why:

And the new Batman animated series is like the third out of the last four to be the 'early years of Batman.' Just once I'd like to see a Batman cartoon with his extended Bat-family, and now would have been the perfect time to do it since that webtoon is white hot right now. :francis:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying tho.

We've already had three Spider-Man series in a row based on his high school years, plus the MCU movies. Can we please do something else? :why:

And the new Batman animated series is like the third out of the last four to be the 'early years of Batman.' Just once I'd like to see a Batman cartoon with his extended Bat-family, and now would have been the perfect time to do it since that webtoon is white hot right now. :francis:
wait the new batman caped crusader series is early batman?

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
UNCLE BEN!!!

ab67616d0000b273950359444321d635b59838b3

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It needs to be said. Marvel x Disney is creatively bankrupt. Why are they spending so much time on his high school years? He can go to college.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It needs to be said. Marvel x Disney is creatively bankrupt. Why are they spending so much time on his high school years? He can go to college.
Tom’s origin tales haven’t been detailed yet. This show will be an avenue to showcase that. His college years will be covered in live-action on the big screen.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tom’s origin tales haven’t been detailed yet. This show will be an avenue to showcase that. His college years will be covered in live-action on the big screen.

We don't need another origin story. There are multiple movies and animated series that covered that. Who is this for and who's to say that they go into his college years? We don't have to defend everything Marvel does. I promise you. I'm not a hate watcher. I'm not giving this any attention.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
We don't need another origin story. There are multiple movies and animated series that covered that. Who is this for and who's to say that they go into his college years? We don't have to defend everything Marvel does. I promise you. I'm not a hate watcher. I'm not giving this any attention.
Homecoming already recognized the bolded and did a favor by skipping all of that in the film. I don’t see the harm in having a Disney+ series that goes back and focuses on his early goings though.