Marvel Studios Animated Spider-Man Freshman year show announced

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It needs to be said. Marvel x Disney is creatively bankrupt. Why are they spending so much time on his high school years? He can go to college.
Homecoming already recognized the bolded and did a favor by skipping all of that in the film. I don’t see the harm in having a Disney+ series that goes back and focuses on his early goings though.
So I’m basically both of you on this. But since it’s canon and marvel won’t want to show anything going forward, it makes sense to go backwards for them. Creatively anyway. If you’re telling his future stories on the big screen, and since we live in a world where “it’s all connected” then this is your only option

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So I’m basically both of you on this. But since it’s canon and marvel won’t want to show anything going forward, it makes sense to go backwards for them. Creatively anyway. If you’re telling his future stories on the big screen, and since we live in a world where “it’s all connected” then this is your only option
I definitely hear all of this but they definitely didn't have to connect and especially with the power of comics/multiverse this could've been it's own thing. I didn't realize this is Tom Hollands version :francis:That Gee willicker style is about to be on 10:francis:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I definitely hear all of this but they definitely didn't have to connect and especially with the power of comics/multiverse this could've been it's own thing. I didn't realize this is Tom Hollands version :francis:That Gee willicker style is about to be on 10:francis:
Thought about that too. But I think they’re so weird about spoiling plans or just not thinking outside the box enough that this is where they land. They could’ve easily done Spider-Man 98 or 99 just like X-men

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Thought about that too. But I think they’re so weird about spoiling plans or just not thinking outside the box enough that this is where they land. They could’ve easily done Spider-Man 98 or 99 just like X-men
I mean....they could've kept it simple and just brought back Wolverine and the Xmen alongside Spectacular Spider-Man :mjcry:Both were solid shows that were only canceled because of Marvel's pissing contest with Fox/Sony:martin:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean....they could've kept it simple and just brought back Wolverine and the Xmen alongside Spectacular Spider-Man :mjcry:Both were solid shows that were only canceled because of Marvel's pissing contest with Fox/Sony:martin:
Yup lol
Quesada's at it again.
nah this is all Feige and whoever he has running their animation side.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

3cEp59v.jpg

:mjlol: