Marvel Studios Animated Spider-Man Freshman year show announced

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
As redundant as it is at this point, I’m still down for an in-depth look into the origin of Tom’s Spidey. Nice breakaway while he likely moves onto his college years in the current timeline and something to keep me entertained until that movie drops.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you all will at minimum hate watch it and complain every week
Nah I don’t do that. You got me confused with other coli cats. I watch once or twice and if it ain’t for me I’m out. Hate watching is wack. Why waste my time? I got high standards for spidey. If they don’t hit them then I’m cool. I’ll just watch my blu ray of spectacular Spider-Man and be good with that

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
There's one other question I have for this: who are the bad guys? Because it's his early days and in canon, he's never met any of his supervillains yet, who is going against?
a$$hole bully #3
mean biology teacher
not cool school security guard
weird old mr jenkins from across the street

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There's one other question I have for this: who are the bad guys? Because it's his early days and in canon, he's never met any of his supervillains yet, who is going against?

if this is indeed a pre-civil war series... it'll be neighborhood crimes and posting his you-tube videos. Maybe have a few scenes of IM watching

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
if this is indeed a pre-civil war series... it'll be neighborhood crimes and posting his you-tube videos. Maybe have a few scenes of IM watching
yeah going to need to pile on the interpersonal drama then like those first comics where it was just as much about Peter as it was spider-man because...yeah