MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Have yall gotten hobgoblin yet :banderas:

:laff: he not lying....Anytime someone snaps me I get offended :demonic: . I feel like he trying to punk me, so even if i got a shyttyhand i gotta snap him back.

I snap right off the bat, its like the first thing i do. With 3 thanos emoji’s and “im feeling confident”

Its also to check whether or not im going against the cpu or another person

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I snap right off the bat, its like the first thing i do. With 3 thanos emoji’s and “im feeling confident”

Its also to check whether or not im going against the cpu or another person

I dont take offense if someone immediately snaps, thats understandable.

But when its mid game and they snap after taking a long time to make a move....:beli: now he challenging my manhood
duel-challenge.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I dont take offense if someone immediately snaps, thats understandable.

But when its mid game and they snap after taking a long time to make a move....:beli: now he challenging my manhood
duel-challenge.gif

Yeah some people wait until round 5 to do it to be slick. Thats when you gotta turn up on em

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It grew on me.

But it’s basically hearthstone

Yeah its fun but the randomness can be a bit much and the card economy atm is super super trash.

I usually play LOR for my card fix but they keep releasing trash metas so I tried this.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Yeah its fun but the randomness can be a bit much and the card economy atm is super super trash.

I usually play LOR for my card fix but they keep releasing trash metas so I tried this.
Right, I mean, it’s definitely a good time waster.

The card economy is 100% the most boring aspect, you’re right.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It grew on me.

But it’s basically hearthstone
This plays nothing like hearthstone tho

Yeah im on a LOR break at the moment, I usually go between this and that for my card game fixes.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Yeah im on a LOR break at the moment, I usually go between this and that for my card game fixes.

yeah I hit master every season, but this recent patch was just too trash. all that fugazi randomness they pushing is scust.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

It has one difference you simple fukk

It’s literally the same fukking thing except the effects on are the board.

Don’t you @ me again to babble.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It has one difference you simple fukk

It’s literally the same fukking thing except the effects on are the board.

Don’t you @ me again to babble.
:dead:

All that venom to be completely wrong, I was just pointing out the games aren't alike. This game doesn't have hero's units nor do you attack each other. This game is about having the most bases capped at the end of turn 6, this can happen with you playing ONE card the whole game or even no cards with the random right base draw. hearthstone the objective is to K.O your opponent.

Literally the only similarity is that you build a deck

But go ahead you got it. :mjlol:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
This is my first card game, and im enjoying it. Yall mentioned a few others...do any of them allow you to talk shyt to your opponent during the match?

If so I'll download that too

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This is my first card game, and im enjoying it. Yall mentioned a few others...do any of them allow you to talk shyt to your opponent during the match?

Naw most just have emotes. Some of the ones in LOR are pretty tilting tho at certain points :mjlol:

LOR is also the best title for casual play. Ive been playing for several years and can not touch the game for like 8 expansions and still he able to craft every card on release. Its goated that way and why despite some goofy metas I will eventually always come back

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

All that venom to be completely wrong, I was just pointing out the games aren't alike. This game doesn't have hero's units nor do you attack each other. This game is about having the most bases capped at the end of turn 6, this can happen with you playing ONE card the whole game or even no cards with the random right base draw. hearthstone the objective is to K.O your opponent.

Literally the only similarity is that you build a deck

But go ahead you got it. :mjlol:

Yeah im not seeing the similiarities.

Also this is a fun time waster but I cant see it being even passable competitively lol.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah im not seeing the similiarities.

Also this is a fun time waster but I cant see it being even passable competitively lol.
I can see it at some point, 1st I need them to drop a way to play at least with friends casually though.
I think competitively it would be a lot like competitive poker and also about playing hard counters to meta "decks"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I agree with @Aveda I've played my fair share of card games, and LOR is up there as one of my favorites as of now as a complete package. It'll take bit more time to get into but its legit.