MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I can agree, the rng doesn't bother me as it's pretty much a core component of the game, but the game really opens up with more cards, also the mind games and snaps matter way more high levels. I'm at a point in the game where people actually snap and retreat when they should instead of randomly or not at all.

The game is MUCH more engaging and enjoyable now than it was for me mid way.

It's a tricky balance of super fun, to kinda grindy and stale to super fun again.

its also kind of funny how content creators are acting like this is the best thing to come out in the history of card games :dead:

that clown Jeff Hoogland said he spent 1500 to get a full collection yet cries about magic every opportunity

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its also kind of funny how content creators are acting like this is the best thing to come out in the history of card games :dead:

that clown Jeff Hoogland said he spent 1500 to get a full collection yet cries about magic every opportunity

:gucci:

Thats the reason I’ll never fully commit to these F2P games, on mobile or console because they can be enjoyable but you know theres always gonna be the carrot on the end of the string slowly having you itching to reach into your pockets eventually. The more you enjoy the game the closer they get to your wallet.

Its why i kind of shut myself off from getting too invested in them. It’s easy to say “oh its still cheaper than an actual game, oh its just a full game, oh its just like buying a dlc….etc etc” before you know it they got you out of 200 dollars+ for something basic as hell

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

Thats the reason I’ll never fully commit to these F2P games, on mobile or console because they can be enjoyable but you know theres always gonna be the carrot on the end of the string slowly having you itching to reach into your pockets eventually. The more you enjoy the game the closer they get to your wallet.

Its why i kind of shut myself off from getting too invested in them. It’s easy to say “oh its still cheaper than an actual game, oh its just a full game, oh its just like buying a dlc….etc etc” before you know it they got you out of 200 dollars+ for something basic as hell

What makes it worse is you still have to play a million games in this to use the credits, and ur unlocks are random :dead:

You can have a full collection at collection level 2700 or 3500.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What makes it worse is you still have to play a million games in this to use the credits, and ur unlocks are random :dead:

You can have a full collection at collection level 2700 or 3500.

Yeah, thats how these games make 100’s of millions of dollars a year, it ain’t because its fair and cheap. It plays to the part of your brain that is obsessive like gambling…once they get you to even enter your credit card info or link your google/apple account they know they got you.

I low key looked at the money menu on the left a couple of times and thought…:patrice:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, thats how these games make 100’s of millions of dollars a year, it ain’t because its fair and cheap. It plays to the part of your brain that is obsessive like gambling…once they get you to even enter your credit card info or link your google/apple account they know they got you.

I low key looked at the money menu on the left a couple of times and thought…:patrice:

don't spend money on this shyt. I threw like 40 at it and it didn't really progress shyt much faster at all :mjlol:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I got the spiderman pass, but tbh it's kinda pointless. You can enjoy this game without spending a penny. It is a grind, but I enjoy the battles.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
kZaXSi0.png

Can someone explain to me why every time I throw out my Elektra card it fails like 50% of the time??? I get that certain cards cant be destroyed, im not talking bout that...Im talking bout regular ass cards my opponent throws out, I throw out Elektra and its 'No Target WOMP WOOOOOMP'

but every time they play Elektra against me, it has like a 99% success rate

:dwillhuh:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
kZaXSi0.png

Can someone explain to me why every time I throw out my Elektra card it fails like 50% of the time??? I get that certain cards cant be destroyed, im not talking bout that...Im talking bout regular ass cards my opponent throws out, I throw out Elektra and its 'No Target WOMP WOOOOOMP'

Electra destroys 1 cost cards. Multiple man is a 2 cost card. No bueno.

PSIEGE27

Rookie
Daps
kZaXSi0.png

Elektra only takes out 1 cost cards and it depends on who goes first.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kZaXSi0.png

Yeah What @EarlyEarly said she only kills energy cost 1 cards

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Electra destroys 1 cost cards. Multiple man is a 2 cost card. No bueno.

Elektra only takes out 1 cost cards and it depends on who goes first.

:patrice: I guess that explains why my Sunspot keeps dying whenever Elektras played :snoop:

Im gonna have to pair Sunspot with
G75fkn8.png

going forward.

preciate It brehs