MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I can see it at some point, 1st I need them to drop a way to play at least with friends casually though.
I think competitively it would be a lot like competitive poker and also about playing hard counters to meta "decks"

There are coming out with a health based mode soon iirc.

Even still I dont see it unless tournies had like a locked set of locations that can appear. Imagine you play 1 drop on one of the unrevealed “only one unit can be here” locations. Auto scoop. I would be hot

Ill probs play this when Im too annoyed by LoR meta so it does its job for me

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are coming out with a health based mode soon iirc.

Even still I dont see it unless tournies had like a locked set of locations that can appear. Imagine you play 1 drop on one of the unrevealed “only one unit can be here” locations. Auto scoop. I would be hot

Ill probs play this when Im too annoyed by LoR meta so it does its job for me

lol yeah, there are certain bases that basically make you have to play completely different than what your deck is built for or what you intended. I think that's the poker aspect of it to the stages are basically the flop.

I think winners would have to be decided more so on cube totals at the end of say a best of 5 ( or some number) instead of straight up wins to make the use of retreating.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Have yall gotten hobgoblin yet :banderas:

:laff: he not lying....Anytime someone snaps me I get offended :demonic: . I feel like he trying to punk me, so even if i got a shyttyhand i gotta snap him back.

I used to do that until I went on a 5 game losing streak and got humbled.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
DD19A1q.jpg

I didnt even compete for the Hulks. I knew his thirsty ass would run over there. I just posted up with Sunspot for all 5 rounds and then threw Infinaut at the end :dead:

I used to do that until I went on a 5 game losing streak and got humbled.

Its alright...those are the games that build character

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
DD19A1q.jpg

I didnt even compete for the Hulks. I knew his thirsty ass would run over there. I just posted up with Sunspot for all 5 rounds and then threw Infinaut at the end :dead:

Its alright...those are the games that build character

nikkas always fien for those hulk transformations lol its such easy bait

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Been playing the new Wakanda deck with Zola for Tchalla, it’s pretty ridiculous against decks that don’t run professor x or the mofo Debrii that takes up spaces.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This game is in a weird spot where I feel its both fun and trash at rhe same time :jbhmm:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Whats trash about it other than being a mobile F2P game?

RNG fest, progression is terrible. Snap mechanic is meaningless. Until you are deep deep deep into pool 3 youre going to have to play the same 2-3 decks if you want to win.

Its fine because games are so quick but its one of the shallowest ccg Ive played.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
RNG fest, progression is terrible. Snap mechanic is meaningless. Until you are deep deep deep into pool 3 youre going to have to play the same 2-3 decks if you want to win.

Its fine because games are so quick but its one of the shallowest ccg Ive played.

Yeah, i hate how you gotta trudge back through the CPU’s again every season.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I can agree, the rng doesn't bother me as it's pretty much a core component of the game, but the game really opens up with more cards, also the mind games and snaps matter way more high levels. I'm at a point in the game where people actually snap and retreat when they should instead of randomly or not at all.

The game is MUCH more engaging and enjoyable now than it was for me mid way.

It's a tricky balance of super fun, to kinda grindy and stale to super fun again.