MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
im nice as fukk in the game now :whoo:

Making fools tap out regularly then hittem with the :spideyUMad: after the match

stages with the clone vat, i control with Starlord.Rocket Rac00n.. the extra copy it spits out is more powerful so I keep spamming that card. Then all u gotta do is focus on the remaining 2...i usually just throw out trash and let Carnage mop everything up :banderas:

going up against Yondu's is annoying...that fool stay targetting my best cards

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im nice as fukk in the game now :whoo:

Making fools tap out regularly then hittem with the :spideyUMad: after the match

stages with the clone vat, i control with Starlord.Rocket Rac00n.. the extra copy it spits out is more powerful so I keep spamming that card. Then all u gotta do is focus on the remaining 2...i usually just throw out trash and let Carnage mop everything up :banderas:

going up against Yondu's is annoying...that fool stay targetting my best cards

I specifically put Yondu in my deck cause he was annoying the fukk out of me and all i keep cutting are fukking rocket and captain america cards

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I specifically put Yondu in my deck cause he was annoying the fukk out of me and all i keep cutting are fukking rocket and captain america cards

Im about to do the same.

Is there a way to track your Win/Loss record in the game?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
LYtptK1.jpg

2Hg62y.gif

probably got me matched up with a lil 13 year old in idaho somewhere...i dont give a shyt...you tappin out too breh

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Still a beginner but I got a troll deck that I’m running with. Contains Yondu and Cosmo. I like ruining other player’s experience:banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Scarlet Witch is my favorite troll card. I love when we get the 7 round locations and someone is carefully planning for their last round and i hit that location with a scarlet witch and end the game the same round.

I be having them like :gucci:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
But y’all won’t touch Teppen:beli:
Never heard of that till now...how is it?
Scarlet Witch is my favorite troll card. I love when we get the 7 round locations and someone is carefully planning for their last round and i hit that location with a scarlet witch and end the game the same round.

I be having them like :gucci:

Facts...i like when the location says "After round 3 all cards will turn into hulk"

and i see them rushing to stack up, and I hit em with Scarlet just beforehand :mjlol: I know they gotta be pissed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Never heard of that till now...how is it?

Facts...i like when the location says "After round 3 all cards will turn into hulk"

and i see them rushing to stack up, and I hit em with Scarlet just beforehand :mjlol: I know they gotta be pissed

Thats my favorite shyt, they be having a bunch of useless 1 and 2 cards crowded up for no reason :russ:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Thats my favorite shyt, they be having a bunch of useless 1 and 2 cards crowded up for no reason :russ:

breh If they ever add the feature to freetype to your opponent during a match :banderas: I'd pay $50 just for that...:lolbron:

Another one is when its round 4/6 and they think they gonna win so they hit the snap button quick as hell...in my head I be like " :childplease: oh so u confident now huh nikka"

*plays Scarlet/Morph combo*

:umad:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Cosmo is my favorite card right now. Nothing better than nullifying Odin and other powerful cards. Only problem is I forget sometimes and play an on reveal card myself. :mjlol: