MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Cosmo is my favorite card right now. Nothing better than nullifying Odin and other powerful cards. Only problem is I forget sometimes and play an on reveal card myself. :mjlol:
As SOON as I see Bucky or Wong, I’m playing the dog. It only sucks that they mixup who goes first so sometimes it’s kinda nerfed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As SOON as I see Bucky or Wong, I’m playing the dog. It only sucks that they mixup who goes first so sometimes it’s kinda nerfed.

This is my main issue of contention with this game. Sometimes you’ll have the perfect play for a card but since the turn order is not in your favor your get screwed. A lot of RNG involved

It happens a lot with Elektra, sometimes i want to stop them for filling up their location before me and it will play her after the opponent gets to play antman

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is my main issue of contention with this game. Sometimes you’ll have the perfect play for a card but since the turn order is not in your favor your get screwed. A lot of RNG involved

It happens a lot with Elektra, sometimes i want to stop them for filling up their location before me and it will play her after the opponent gets to play antman
Turn order is determined by who's winning the most bases and if that's tied then points. You'll notice your nameplate lit up golden and that will determine who will flip cards 1st.

So in the case of elektra, you wouldn't want to play her on a empty base when you are up because it would be a waste.

Also the order in which you play the card are the order they are flipped.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Turn order is determined by who's winning the most bases and if that's tied then points. You'll notice your nameplate lit up golden and that will determine who will flip cards 1st.

So in the case of elektra, you wouldn't want to play her on a empty base when you are up because it would be a waste.

Also the order in which you play the card are the order they are flipped.
No lie I had no idea, that changes the game a ton.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Ive definitely been playing this way more than I should, have about 10 decks ive experimented with. Now at the point I been watching YouTube to learn deck strategies.
That Moon Girl / Devil Dinosaur combo is my go to if they both come out. If one of the locations duplicates the card to another location it’s really a wrap. :blessed:

I feel like I’m in too deep now :aicmon:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive definitely been playing this way more than I should, have about 10 decks ive experimented with. Now at the point I been watching YouTube to learn deck strategies.
That Moon Girl / Devil Dinosaur combo is my go to if they both come out. If one of the locations duplicates the card to another location it’s really a wrap. :blessed:

Im usually on again off again each season. But I love the game

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Oh yea :pacspit: to Leech. I haven’t got the card yet but whenever someone plays him on me it’s messes everything up.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

I think this is one of the first meta decks people learn. I had fun with it. But that also means people know how to play against it. I keep Cosmo and Yondu in the cut for these decks. It's not foolproof but if the RNG gods favor me, I can put a stop to it. Yondu in the cut is a scary site :demonic: Nothing like poppin someones Devil Dinosaur or Moongirl and ruining everything.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I think this is one of the first meta decks people learn. I had fun with it. But that also means people know how to play against it. I keep Cosmo and Yondu in the cut for these decks. It's not foolproof but if the RNG gods favor me, I can put a stop to it. Yondu in the cut is a scary site :demonic: Nothing like poppin someones Devil Dinosaur or Moongirl and ruining everything.

I just added Yondu to my newest deck a few days ago, cause people kept sniping me with him. My as well get my get back.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought i played a lot but yall must be playing around the clock, i dont got any of those ill cards yall talk about lol. I think one of the last ones I got was like hulkbuster