Marvel should not do Secret Wars

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
They need to make Mr Sinister the main villain moving forward, I’ve said before that the new x-men reboot needs to revolve around the Summers family and timelines

x-men-1-1-e1571107035511.jpg
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:russell:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be hilarious. Imagine they just shut it down. No reboot, no nothing. The complaints would increase by exponents while they saying it is "over" now.
With the turmoil Disney's going through the likelihood of this happening is more possible than ever before:mjlol:

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Meh…

Endgame was so underwhelming I’m cool with them not being involved anymore.

They had a spark when they started. CW and IW are classics. They dropped the ball when it really mattered though.

Middle of the movie was alot of filler but they stuck the landing the last third of it imo

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
But they have retcons and misunderstanding of the lore and characters because of they let people that don't care about learning what was already established in charge.
They need to reboot Anakins origin story again in my opinion I tried to show the old lady and kids and turned on a new hope and that shyt was dry as hell they fell asleep on it too many other storylines in my opinion just focus on Anakin padme obi etc ...don't need no damn jar jar Binks in that bytch lol

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to reboot Anakins origin story again in my opinion I tried to show the old lady and kids and turned on a new hope and that shyt was dry as hell they fell asleep on it too many other storylines in my opinion just focus on Anakin padme obi etc ...don't need no damn jar jar Binks in that bytch lol
Naw that's set in stone. You are either going to like it or not :yeshrug: Episodes 1-6 is the base from what the fandom is based on. George Lucas is the architect and once you start remaking his work is when you really start breaking canon. I would, however, like to see them remastered with improved CGI and color timing. The novelisations of Episode 1-3 do a very good job if they are into that and The Clone Wars series really fleshes out Anakin's character too

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I feel like they need to reboot the MCU after Kang does some timeline shenanigans and then just start new.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Naw that's set in stone. You are either going to like it or not :yeshrug: Episodes 1-6 is the base from what the fandom is based on. George Lucas is the architect and once you start remaking his work is when you really start breaking canon. I would, however, like to see them remastered with improved CGI and color timing. The novelisations of Episode 1-3 do a very good job if they are into that and The Clone Wars series really fleshes out Anakin's character too
Yup just leave it alone

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But they have retcons and misunderstanding of the lore and characters because of they let people that don't care about learning what was already established in charge.

The mcu has already had plenty of retcons however everything is still the same continuity/main timeline.

There isn’t a reason to reboot.