Marvel should not do Secret Wars

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
“Prof X had them hidden” is some stupid shyt. :mjlol:

So mutant villains were just gonna be chillin on the beach while chaos was happening? No X-Men for backup when Ultrob showed up?. :dead:

I’m just spitting out how I can see it done differently. I’m a comic book head and been watching CBM since Tobey was Spidey. I’m not gonna go on over fantasy booking.

The Eternals are all superpowered, the movie came up with a reason/storyline to not have them get involved with the wider mcu and previous events.

"The Winter Soldier" didn't exist as a character until the mcu's 9th movie and was retconned into the mcu's in movie history and then in Captain America 3 made the killer of Iron Man's parents.

The same can be done for Mutants or it could simply be a case that only now mutants are emerging in numbers, the point is that's it's not as hard or as complicated as y'all make it and it doesn't require any sort of "reset" or "reboot" to integrate them :yeshrug:

That's why Namor and Ms Marvel are already in the mcu and are mutants.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Eternals are all superpowered, the movie came up with a reason/storyline to not have them get involved with the wider mcu and previous events.

"The Winter Soldier" didn't exist as a character until the mcu's 9th movie and was retconned into the mcu's in movie history and then in Captain America 3 made the killer of Iron Man's parents.

The same can be done for Mutants or it could simply be a case that only now mutants are emerging in numbers, the point is that's it's not as hard or as complicated as y'all make it and it doesn't require any sort of "reset" or "reboot" to integrate them :yeshrug:

That's why Namor and Ms Marvel are already in the mcu and are mutants.
The Winter Soldier is from the comics, and Bucky was in the the first Cap movie

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: This isn't the comics.

What reason is there to "soft reboot"? what exactly is going to be involved in a "soft reboot"?

Is it the original characters being recast? because they already have a NEW Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Panther and Iron Man etc. They already have a new Nick Fury and Shield.

So what happens? all of that and the previous continuity is erased?
You are describing a full reboot. A soft reboot is like what they did with Agents of SHIELD, Inhumans, and The Hulk.
Don't know why it's making you upset because it reboots at whatever level will happen :yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

BECAUSE THE MOST RECENT SECRET WARS LEAD TO A RESET IN THE COMICS.

:devil:
:evil:

And the comic version/series of "Age of Ultron" I believe involved Ultron taking over the world and avengers having to time travel to beat him, we didn't get that in the movie called "Age of Ultron".

Infinity War movie was based on the Infinity Gauntlet comic storyline not the Infinity War comic storyline.

And it's going to be the same with "Kang Dynasty" because Kang is a time travel villain in the comic but the mcu has changed that to multiversal villain.

The MCU isn't intended to remake/adapt the comic stories into live action literally. They are loose adaptations designed to work in the framework of the mcu continuity and where it currently is. Which is why we can't go on the mcu's movie title names in terms of what they'll be doing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well it’s happening boys.

Not sure what y’all thought this shyt was.

But y’all can’t stop Mouse

Y’all need to either get down or lay down…..

Mickey into 2 things, making money and fukking bytches.

Yea he ain’t funny shyt like that Cross dressing possibly tranny Bunny that can’t get his shyt together

Y’all just gonna have to deal with it

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The idea that a Secret Wars movie, which is a story that was made to reboot the entire comics universe, is antithesis to a reboot of the MCU doesn't make any sense. The idea that the MCU wouldn't want to take the opportunity to use a reboot based story to do a soft reboot is equally as confusing.

Why would Marvel deal with declining interest in their product if they have a story in the can that will allow them to recast and restart their biggest properties?
Idk about you guys, but I'm trying to see Steve Rogers, Starks and T'challa all back in the fold. The ragtag group of B teamers they got right now are not that interesting and they know it. Captain Marvel, Spiderman and Strange are the only ones left who have an A team feel to them, and yet they don't feel like an Avengers squad at all. The rest are never going to build up the kind of hype that bringing back the rest of the A team along with the Xmen/FF4/Inhumans etc all being rolled into the same timeline would.

With that said Secret Wars without God Emperor Doom sounds like a waste of time.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Loki is low-key√.... platinum status literally cleaning up the multiverse week by week ...
We heating up Marvel Gang
:wow:
MCU XMen on da way
MCU Wolverine Storm Professor X Magneto on da way
Deadpool on da way
Old Man Logan spinning the block at least one mo gin

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The idea that a Secret Wars movie, which is a story that was made to reboot the entire comics universe, is antithesis to a reboot of the MCU doesn't make any sense. The idea that the MCU wouldn't want to take the opportunity to use a reboot based story to do a soft reboot is equally as confusing.

Why would Marvel deal with declining interest in their product if they have a story in the can that will allow them to recast and restart their biggest properties?
Idk about you guys, but I'm trying to see Steve Rogers, Starks and T'challa all back in the fold. The ragtag group of B teamers they got right now are not that interesting and they know it. Captain Marvel, Spiderman and Strange are the only ones left who have an A team feel to them, and yet they don't feel like an Avengers squad at all. The rest are never going to build up the kind of hype that bringing back the rest of the A team along with the Xmen/FF4/Inhumans etc all being rolled into the same timeline would.

With that said Secret Wars without God Emperor Doom sounds like a waste of time.
I doubt RDJ is going to come back

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
My assumption is they would recast. Hell, I can see them recasting the entire universe, sans Sony's Spiderman. Maybe do an Ultimate version with a completely different feel than the current run.
They don't need Secret Wars to do a reboot
Save that for when they can actually do it right