Marvel should not do Secret Wars

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:what:The MCU ISN’T the comics.

It’s a linear tv/film continuity with a main timeline like Star Wars.

So again why are they now suddenly going to “reset” the MCU? Especially when they’re still right now introducing new characters while also having replacements for the previous legacy characters such as Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk, Black Panther and Captain America?:mjtf:
Nothing lasts forever. :russell:

They don’t have to use those characters. They have hundreds of characters they can try to make big. No one gave a fukk about Iron Man before the movies.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kevin-feige-kevin-feige-stare.gif

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:russ: I don’t understand why some of y’all think. That the X-men/F4 is going to save the MCU. Yes they will bring in money, but what is stopping them. From suffering from the same problems as most. Of marvel’s recent movies and tv shows.

Why you using periods so horrifically

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Blue Beetle is before Gunn took over
And I don't care about Marvel vs DC, bit right now DC is willing to do more risks with shyt like The Batman and Joker
Nah I give them that Joker and the batman franchise is platinum
If I were them I would try to focus more on batman and his friends and enemies the most because it's the most intriguing imo. Like all the Robin variants etc. Nightwing and the ras agoul family line ...
But they wanna explore all these characters that don't have that edge

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:The Reset
  1. The plan is for 616 Earth to be destroyed and post Secret Wars New Earth will be the main set base for the MCU. As for the rest of them obvioisly not everyone gonna die they will find a way to get all of them to New Earth
  2. Tom Holland's Spider-Man is the Chosen One from Universe 616
  3. I don't want to reveal too much but the story is about the TVA picking a "Chosen one" from each universe because they're all collapsing and want to put them in a new universe. Elektra is the chosen one from Daredevil's universe.
  4. Fantastic Four's last draft had them in the 60s in another universe. Where they are the only heroes and huge stars. They have to save their world from Galactus and his heralds but they lose and the TVA save them and take them to the new universe.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nah I give them that Joker and the batman franchise is platinum
If I were them I would try to focus more on batman and his friends and enemies the most because it's the most intriguing imo. Like all the Robin variants etc. Nightwing and the ras agoul family line ...
But they wanna explore all these characters that don't have that edge
I don't want to see just Batman
They should absolutely expand on

The problem with She-Hulk, for example, wasn't that it was feminist or that she wasn't a big enough character, it was just boring asf

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nothing lasts forever. :russell:

They don’t have to use those characters. They have hundreds of characters they can try to make big. No one gave a fukk about Iron Man before the movies.

Star Wars has been a single linear continuity for over 40 years and is still going without having to be rebooted:dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Star Wars has been a single linear continuity for over 40 years and is still going without having to be rebooted:dead:
They can start an entire new saga with the X-Men as the foundation. They don’t have to use them in this universe. They could Have new actors play Elseworlds versions of old characters (like how Falcon took on the Cap name). Hell, you can used RDJ as a Batman Beyond type role here and there. A reset isn’t exactly a reboot.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:The Reset
  1. The plan is for 616 Earth to be destroyed and post Secret Wars New Earth will be the main set base for the MCU. As for the rest of them obvioisly not everyone gonna die they will find a way to get all of them to New Earth
  2. Tom Holland's Spider-Man is the Chosen One from Universe 616
  3. I don't want to reveal too much but the story is about the TVA picking a "Chosen one" from each universe because they're all collapsing and want to put them in a new universe. Elektra is the chosen one from Daredevil's universe.
  4. Fantastic Four's last draft had them in the 60s in another universe. Where they are the only heroes and huge stars. They have to save their world from Galactus and his heralds but they lose and the TVA save them and take them to the new universe.
giphy.gif

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
shyt is damn near dead.

I’m a MCU Stan but I don’t think they can turn it around. They fukked everything up and it looks unfixable.