Marvel should not do Secret Wars

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody wants to see that

I'd watch it

But no one else will be excited

Only way I see it working, is to have the O5, but introduce some of the All-New Xmen in the same movie

Next movie, have some of the O5 leave the team and introduce more

I'd like to see O5 era > Australian era > Gold and Blue era > Krakoa

But I know that's not going to happen

I would start with Giant Sized X-men 1 and splice in flashbacks to the O5 and their origins. Kind of like the way The Godfather 2 did things.

Then do a movie with the Paul Smith lineup, an Australian Outback movie, and finally the 90s Blue/Gold team.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:russ: I don’t understand why some of y’all think. That the X-men/F4 is going to save the MCU. Yes they will bring in money, but what is stopping them. From suffering from the same problems as most. Of marvel’s recent movies and tv shows.

Cause people care about those characters at least, they have cultural cache already. On top of that, their comics have legendary stories and characters attached to them.

No one is seriously checking for Shang Chi, Eternals, Echo, Agatha, Marvels, etc. X-Men and Fantastic 4 have some of the most popular comic book characters in existence tied to them. If you want to revitalize the enthusiasm from fans bring in characters they already love, not try and get them to love completely obscure characters. They don’t have the main avengers to keep the lights on anymore

I keep thinking about Kang Dyansty and who are we even hype for to team up anymore? They need an injection of A-Tier characters agian

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Cause people care about those characters at least, they have cultural cache already. On top of that, their comics have legendary stories and characters attached to them.

No one is seriously checking for Shang Chi, Eternals, Echo, Agatha, Marvels, etc. X-Men and Fantastic 4 have some of the most popular comic book characters in existence tied to them. If you want to revitalize the enthusiasm from fans bring in characters they already love, not try and get them to love completely obscure characters.
:yeshrug: I agree…but let’s not act like marvel can’t drop. A trash ass X-men/F4 movie. Especially with the level of quality they’re dropping now. A X-men movie on the same level of their recent output. Won’t save the MCU regardless, of how big the ip is.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
need to bring in lou ferrigno, people want to see the original hulk on disney
132481.jpg

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Secret Wars is cool but they shouldn't have done "they were here all along" shyt. That's dumb as hell. MCU already been adding so many secret world controlling organizations. It's so dumb.

Should've had the Skrulls taking over slowly at first and then accelerate into a scary pace almost like zombie takeover or something. Then Secret Wars would be to stop and reverse that. Maybe would've been a good segway into mutants. Secret Wars is supposed to be the segway into Black Spiderman too.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Secret Wars is cool but they shouldn't have done "they were here all along" shyt. That's dumb as hell. MCU already been adding so many secret world controlling organizations. It's so dumb.

Should've had the Skrulls taking over slowly at first and then accelerate into a scary pace almost like zombie takeover or something. Then Secret Wars would be to stop and reverse that. Maybe would've been a good segway into mutants. Secret Wars is supposed to be the segway into Black Spiderman too.
You thinking of Secret Invasion

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proper First Class:ehh:Scott, Jean, Bobby, Angel, and Hank just keep it simple and introduce Magneto as the bad guy. Focus on the dichotomy between Prof X and Magnetos ideals while showing how the team forms it's own ideal to help:manny:
That could be dope. X-Men is property that can work on its own with dealing without the Marvel characters because it's so rich with story and mutant characters.
But the only way to do the X-Men right with what made them popular in the first place is to do a series. The focus should be on character struggle and bigotry with fights sprinkled in here and there.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:russ: I don’t understand why some of y’all think. That the X-men/F4 is going to save the MCU. Yes they will bring in money, but what is stopping them. From suffering from the same problems as most. Of marvel’s recent movies and tv shows.
What is stoping you from compiling complete sentences at a 5th grade level without putting in random periods? :dahell:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Because resets are common in comic books and we’ve seen it enough times in n film too. :heh:

:what:The MCU ISN’T the comics.

It’s a linear tv/film continuity with a main timeline like Star Wars.

So again why are they now suddenly going to “reset” the MCU? Especially when they’re still right now introducing new characters while also having replacements for the previous legacy characters such as Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk, Black Panther and Captain America?:mjtf: