Marvel should not do Secret Wars

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Those hero roles need to be recasted, secret invasion was the perfect time to do … slide ina new Tony etc….

They fumbled post endgame so much by the time they get on their feet… all these phase four actors are going to want to move on also .

How long will the Olsen lady, Strange , Thor , and :mjpls: America , going to want to play in these stunt heavy roles ?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I agree with OP.

NEVER forget that sick fxggot Kevin Feige (with the advice of @Bryan Danielson) brought Quicksilver from X-Men over just to troll and make a dikk joke.

These people are terrorists and they can't be reasoned with.

Ok, I made that call

He wasn’t our Quicksilver.

So I made a mockery of him….. that’s on me and I don’t regret it! :ufdup:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Secret Wars and the multiverse story are just a gimmick to get actors from the past/old franchises outside of the mcu back.

Why would it lead to a reboot?

More likely to just be like No Way Home just on a bigger scale which was successful.
:yeshrug: I said the same thing…other than some cool lore. With the T.V.A. this multiverse saga. Offered nothing interesting, and just been a gimmick. Of throwing cameos of popular old heroes at the camera.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll never forgive Marvel for shytting on Hulk in every movie after Avengers. They used him in every movie to make someone else look stronger

• Avengers 2 - Hulk Buster ass whoopin, Scarlet Witch mind controlled, Simped for Widow and left the planet
  • Thor Ragnarok - got his ass whooped by thor for 5 minutes and only won due to interference, barely beat Fenrir, got bytch slapped by Surtur
  • Infinity War - got slumped by Thanos in the first 5 minutes and never came back
  • End Game- Turned him into a dork and crip

Complete waste of a character who’s supposed to be the physical embodiment of limitless strength. Literally everyone put beats on him in these movies
Before I saw Endgame, I used to imagine how epic Hulk's rage was gonna be when he finally got payback on Thanos.

But when that corny Professor Hulk started dabbing in the restaurant and people were giggling in the theatre I knew I wasn't gonna like that movie. Not how I liked Infinity War. :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Before I saw Endgame, I used to imagine how epic Hulk's rage was gonna be when he finally got payback on Thanos.

But when that corny Professor Hulk started dabbing in the restaurant and people were giggling in the theatre I knew I wasn't gonna like that movie. Not how I liked Infinity War. :stopitslime:

End Game was trash outside of the the first 15 minutes and the last 20 minutes

BarbieHTX

Rookie
Daps
I’m not sure where she fits into the discussion, but I haven’t seen Ms. Marvel mentioned.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
and I can't wait for everyone here to find out the x-men are most likely going to start out as teenagers with no wolverine in the first few movies and they have to wait 5-10 years to get the x-men they have in their heads :lolbron:
Proper First Class:ehh:Scott, Jean, Bobby, Angel, and Hank just keep it simple and introduce Magneto as the bad guy. Focus on the dichotomy between Prof X and Magnetos ideals while showing how the team forms it's own ideal to help:manny: