Marvel Now Has No More Excuses....Give Us WAKANDA

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Huh? BP is getting made sooner then later. marvel is in deep talks with Chadwick Boseman for the role which I don't like at all

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Panther just ain't an interesting character. When I read comic books back in the day, he was never a character that I would get hyped about.

The character won't be able to carry a movie on his own. Same reason why Black Widow or Hawkeye will never get their solo movies. Those characters aren't strong enough to carry movies on their own.

Guardians was a group of characters, that's why that movie worked even without a high profile character. Imagine if it was just Starlord, no one would want to go see that flick.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Knowing the steez Marvel is on theyd introduce black panther by having wakanda decimated to rubble by Thanos, bp would join the avengers as a side character and then sacrifice himself to save one of the white heroes.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
clearly title of the thread is "Marvel Now Has No More Excuses....Give Us WAKANDA"

static shock is DC why tf ppl keep bringing his name up :camby:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly the best shot at introducing Wakanda/Black Panther is gonna be Avengers 2. If they're as serious as they seem to be with pushing the angle of Cap getting his shield broken, then the logical storyline answer is at least name dropping Wakanda or TChalla.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Huh? BP is getting made sooner then later. marvel is in deep talks with Chadwick Boseman for the role which I don't like at all
giphy.gif