Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
All of that is from the comics though
I know, most those comics were rebooted though due to lack of popularity. Thor is Thor again currently in the comics, he resumed his mantle. Marvel announced Steve Rogers becoming Captain America again after the Avenger Standoff story arc. They cancelled Kate Bishop haweye comics in 2018. None of those mantle passing story arcs ever last. They always bring back the originals because they are the reason those characters are popular. It's best to focus on original female characters and black Characters, Like Luke Cage & Jessica Jones :troll:

Apex

Banned
Daps
I know, most those comics were rebooted though due to lack of popularity. Thor is Thor again currently in the comics, he resumed his mantle. Marvel announced Steve Rogers becoming Captain America again after the Avenger Standoff story arc. They cancelled Kate Bishop haweye comics in 2018. None of those mantle passing story arcs ever last. They always bring back the originals because they are the reason those characters are popular. It's best to focus on original female characters and black Characters, Like Luke Cage & Jessica Jones :troll:
How do u explain the original heroes returning in marvel continuity

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Vai4c6.gif

Everything they announced is basically the next 2 years.

That’s a lot of content in 2 years, shyt dropping in 2023/24 ain’t gonna hurt no one.:russ:

Unless a nicca out there in them streets or have something terminal :lupe::damn:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So they pretend like sam wilson was never cap?

Also why dont these comic heroes die of old age
Ignoring these question because they don't seem relevant, but my question would be, if certain characters are really all that popular. Why do go back to originals during these reboots? When they did the Ultimates why not just make Sam be Cap from the start? It's supposed to be an alternate timeline anyway. Why not make it so Thor was always Jane Foster? They did it Fury. Why not anyone else. The answer: Because those renditions of the characters were never all that popular to start with. Black Nick Fury manage to carve out some popularity so his stuck around.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope all of y’all who are so underwhelmed were hype af when comic B-lister (MCU GOAT) @Ironman was first announced :martin: they earned the benefit of doubt from me :yeshrug:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ragnarok was the best Thor movie but I wasn't a fan of how much they turned him into a comedian at that point. I love the fact they stopped nerfing his power though.

And don't get me started on the way Hulk has been portrayed since Ragnarok :francis:

Only reason Thor started to work was comedy tbh. Hated his solo movies up to that point :scust:

But Feige/Russos do have to pay for how sad Hulk went out :scusthov: they better write that arm shyt out and fix him :ufdup:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hope all of y’all who are so underwhelmed were hype af when comic B-lister (MCU GOAT) @Ironman was first announced :martin: they earned the benefit of doubt from me :yeshrug:
He was only B lister as a solo character. the avengers comics was always among marvels top 4 best selling properties. After Spiderman, X-men, and Captain America.

It was a A list group and he was a prominent member.

That's like calling Cyclops a B lister because he hasn't been as successful as wolverine from a solo standpoint.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was only B lister as a solo character. the avengers comics was always among marvels top 4 best selling properties. After Spiderman, X-men, and Captain America.

It was a A list group and he was a prominent member.

That's like calling Cyclops a B lister because he hasn't been as successful as wolverine from a solo standpoint.

I agree 100%, but MCU isn’t breaking the box office off of comic book fans who know that