Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
@Phillyrider807

Just seen this..

He mentions 11 projects in 2 years even tho there were only 10 officially announced on the board, I’d probably assume that Spider-Man 3 is a phase 4 movie that needs to be announced by Sony on a 2 year schedule like @-DMP- said

I’m cool with phase 4 tho I’m not hyped (yet) for a few of them but it props phase 4 up a bit for those underwhelmed

I aint hyped for nothing presented besides Dr Strange, Blade and maybe Thor. Everything else I'm going in like meh and hopefully I get surprised like I was for Ant Man.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Im not feeling all the prequels tbh. Again Black widow is dead. Why is she getting a movie now?

Loki is dead. Like dead dead.. Right? Loki died by Thanos himself not by the snap. Or does killing 2014 Thanos in Endgame just retroactive everything done in Infinity war? Either way while im sure a show of Loki being Loki is amusing. But what stakes would it have on the overarching MCU?

And then WandaVision. Again Vision is dead. Who cares what the hell they were doing when they were shacked up.

Im def down for eternals Strange 2 Falcon and Bucky Hawkeye and Thor 4 though. But phase 4 in general seems a little lackluster. But im willing to put up with it cause Phase 5 is already looking ridiculous

Black Panther 2
Blade
Guardians 3
Spidey 3
X-men
F4
:wow:
You watched end game right

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yelena (Florence Pugh) is in the Black Widow movie. She is also a Black Widow and will most likely be going forward in some type of way. Red Guardian is in this movie and is the Russian version of Captain America he will probably be a character going forward.
Loki created an alternate time line when he teleported away with the Tesseract, he is alive in another reality and that's where his adventures will take place.
And WandaVision is post End Game, Google House of M to see where they are headed with that story.
And none of them are prequels they take place either during the events of the Infinity Saga or after.

Vision is still dead post End game. He died by Thanos not by the snap. So how is he both back but also taking place after end game?

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Any background info on this?
eternals-conceptart-sdcc-700x444.jpg

This is the real joint

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yelena (Florence Pugh) is in the Black Widow movie. She is also a Black Widow and will most likely be going forward in some type of way. Red Guardian is in this movie and is the Russian version of Captain America he will probably be a character going forward.
Loki created an alternate time line when he teleported away with the Tesseract, he is alive in another reality and that's where his adventures will take place.
And WandaVision is post End Game, Google House of M to see where they are headed with that story.
And none of them are prequels they take place either during the events of the Infinity Saga or after.

isn't House of M heavily dependent on people who have not been introduced (X Men)?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You watched end game right

Yea i did i know the 2012 version stole the stone and is doing his own thing. Which is my entire point. The concept of the show is funny but what real stakes would it have on the overall MCU if Loki is in his own universe??

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Yea i did i know the 2012 version stole the stone and is doing his own thing. Which is my entire point. The concept of the show is funny but what real stakes would it have on the overall MCU if Loki is in his own universe??
No it’s the tie into there being multiple timelines, I’m sure their going to have a tie into the new Dr. Strange movie which I think will explain all of this. Also it could set up the What If movie which a lot of those themes are focused around Thor. Also I think their going to add in Mephisto as a main villain they could also take that angle in his tv show.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Comic book brehs can correct me but i think part of the house of M storyline is Wanda can ressurect people she cares about, i dont know if they will go that route or will she unite with Vision and likely Quicksilver from an alternate universe...
Yeah, she created her own reality and whoever she wants alive is alive.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Yeah, she created her own reality and whoever she wants alive is alive.

I actually was editing my post bc i wasnt 100% but thanks for the confirmation. I like the multiverse idea better...i can see her getting vision...a good hearted android and also getting her brother, but thd alternate version is evil and destructive..leaving her torn