Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This would be the perfect time for DC to build on the good they did with Shazam, because outside of the "What If" movie Phase 4 looks very:russell:

Unfortunately "Hudson may be right".

I'll post my own breakdown later.

This is the second great MCU misstep - after Captain Marvel.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thor movies were bad and Portman was terrible in the both of them. Arguably the worst part of the movies.

Uh oh. Be careful. Folks going to run in here screaming Portman is excellent! The script let her down!

Like that matters.

She was horrendous in both movies. Full stop. I don't care if it was the acting or the script or both. Natalie Portman stunk the place up twice.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes and it wasn't as horrible as some made it out to be. Better than Captain Marvel to me.

Even just throwing hints would be dope. Might be saving that for Wanda's show.
So you just got your mutant fix. I think Feige doesn't want to rush and he wants to differentiate it from Fox's version.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I swear brehs said Captain Marvel was gonna flop too and look where we are :russ:

Calling that a misstep and claiming to be uninterested or bored of Phase 4 over some logos:russ:

Haven’t seen one set pic,
Haven’t seen one trailer,
Haven’t read one synopsis..... but not feeling phase 4 over some Logos? LOGOS???

I can’t mane, I just can’t :lolbron:

Thank gawd I retired:mjlol:

Last edited:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Calling that a misstep and claiming to be uninterested or bored of Phase 4 over some logos:russ:

Haven’t seen one set pic,
Haven’t seen one trailer,
Haven’t read one synopsis..... but not feeling phase 4 over some Logos? LOGOS???

I can’t mane, I just can’t :lolbron:

Thank gawd I :mjlol:
Logos? Logos? We talking about Logos?

Not a movie. Not a trailer. But a logo?

:aicmon:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Y'all do know that a woman playing a superhero won't hurt your fragile male egos at all right?
I'm iffy on the who the got to play her, not that there's a female thor. But I can't really think of who would be better so it's whatever. And she's already in the MCU.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I hope they bring in the Sentry. And I could give a fukk about the x-men. I'm so over them. Fox fukked them up to me. Still haven't scene Dark Phoenix. I just want a lot of the X-men villians and auxillery characters. Shiar Emperial Guard vs an MCU all-star team. :mjgrin: Even somebody like Exodus. And heel Rogue would be dope. Come get your powers snatched, Carol :mjlit:.