FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Unfortunately "Hudson may be right".

I'll post my own breakdown later.

This is the second great MCU misstep - after Captain Marvel.

Again, calling something that made a billion dollars and is pretty watchable a "misstep" is just insanity.
It made more money than every single DCEU move did. If it was a misstep, then.. :sas2:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Again, calling something that made a billion dollars and is pretty watchable a "misstep" is just insanity.
It made more money than every single DCEU move did. If it was a misstep, then.. :sas2:

Whataboutism ? :mjlol:

But but but Hillary-ism .. :mjlol:

Or as I like to say

:ufdup:As bipedal symmetrical evolutionary reptiles, mammals and then primates our sense of duopoly developed way before our sense of abstract multiplicity so it is understandable why many people are not comfortable handing >2 distinct options or a combination of parts of 2 or more options. East Coast vs. West Coast, Red vs. Blue, North vs South, Islam vs. Christianity, GOP vs Dems and all the other knee-jerk reflexive position adopting is evolutionary nature talking.

Miss me with that "what about DC" :hhh: .

It is a misstep just like how Spider-Man 3, Amazing Spider-Man 2, X-Men 3, Batman vs. Superman and Justice League etc were all missteps despite making a lot of money. The same is true of the Hobbit films and the recent Fast and Furious movies even though they made a lot of money. Star Wars I and II were missteps that killed the Franchise for more than a decade but made a billi each.

The effect of these missteps is clear to all retrospectively AND to those who were paying attention at the time.

You need critical hits to maintain and advance your position. It was stories like Cap2 and GOTG that pushed the MCU to its current level not middling narratives like Captain Marvel.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Whataboutism ? :mjlol:

But but but Hillary-ism .. :mjlol:

Or as I like to say

:ufdup:As bipedal symmetrical evolutionary reptiles, mammals and then primates our sense of duopoly developed way before our sense of abstract multiplicity so it is understandable why many people are not comfortable handing >2 distinct options or a combination of parts of 2 or more options. East Coast vs. West Coast, Red vs. Blue, North vs South, Islam vs. Christianity, GOP vs Dems and all the other knee-jerk reflexive position adopting is evolutionary nature talking.

Miss me with that "what about DC" :hhh: .

It is a misstep just like how Spider-Man 3, Amazing Spider-Man 2, X-Men 3, Batman vs. Superman and Justice League etc were all missteps despite making a lot of money. The same is true of the Hobbit films and the recent Fast and Furious movies even though they made a lot of money. Star Wars I and II were missteps that killed the Franchise for more than a decade but made a billi each.

The effect of these missteps is clear to all retrospectively AND to those who were paying attention at the time.

You need critical hits to maintain and advance your position. It was stories like Cap2 and GOTG that pushed the MCU to its current level not middling narratives like Captain Marvel.

What is your beef with Captain Marvel there’s at least 3 MCU movies off the top that are worst.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Idk where I have CM, but I’m curious what your bottom 3 are :feedme:

Don’t do this....:mjlol:

You know the common answer already finna be Thor 2
Cap 1
IM3
Probably Hulk or Guardians 2 for anyone feeling froggy.:russ:

@Bigblackted4

Don’t answer that question it hasn’t been removed from the records and proceed:lolbron:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im not feeling all the prequels tbh. Again Black widow is dead. Why is she getting a movie now?

Loki is dead. Like dead dead.. Right? Loki died by Thanos himself not by the snap. Or does killing 2014 Thanos in Endgame just retroactive everything done in Infinity war? Either way while im sure a show of Loki being Loki is amusing. But what stakes would it have on the overarching MCU?

And then WandaVision. Again Vision is dead. Who cares what the hell they were doing when they were shacked up.

Im def down for eternals Strange 2 Falcon and Bucky Hawkeye and Thor 4 though. But phase 4 in general seems a little lackluster. But im willing to put up with it cause Phase 5 is already looking ridiculous

Black Panther 2
Blade
Guardians 3
Spidey 3
X-men
F4
:wow:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
wXgaYy4.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im not feeling all the prequels tbh. Again Black widow is dead. Why is she getting a movie now?

Loki is dead. Like dead dead.. Right? Loki died by Thanos himself not by the snap. Or does killing 2014 Thanos in Endgame just retroactive everything done in Infinity war? Either way while im sure a show of Loki being Loki is amusing. But what stakes would it have on the overarching MCU?

And then WandaVision. Again Vision is dead. Who cares what the hell they were doing when they were shacked up.

Im def down for eternals Strange 2 Falcon and Bucky Hawkeye and Thor 4 though. But phase 4 in general seems a little lackluster. But im willing to put up with it cause Phase 5 is already looking ridiculous

Black Panther 2
Blade
Guardians 3
Spidey 3
X-men
F4
:wow:
Yelena (Florence Pugh) is in the Black Widow movie. She is also a Black Widow and will most likely be going forward in some type of way. Red Guardian is in this movie and is the Russian version of Captain America he will probably be a character going forward.
Loki created an alternate time line when he teleported away with the Tesseract, he is alive in another reality and that's where his adventures will take place.
And WandaVision is post End Game, Google House of M to see where they are headed with that story.
And none of them are prequels they take place either during the events of the Infinity Saga or after.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It won't be the Loki that was killed in IW.

Remember in Endgame when they went back in time to the first Avengers movie, and 2012 Loki escaped with the Tesseract? The series will be about the whereabouts of that Loki.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Phase 4 looks like a bunch filler buying Marvel time for Phase 5. Thor the only one I’ll probably check out

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Phillyrider807

Just seen this..

He mentions 11 projects in 2 years even tho there were only 10 officially announced on the board, I’d probably assume that Spider-Man 3 is a phase 4 movie that needs to be announced by Sony on a 2 year schedule for summer/fall 2021 like @-DMP- said.

add that with there being nothing major listed to drop the whole summer, which seems very unlikely, I’d say it’s pretty likely it’s the SM3 slot

Last edited: