Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I hope they bring in the Sentry. And I could give a fukk about the x-men. I'm so over them. Fox fukked them up to me. Still haven't scene Dark Phoenix. I just want a lot of the X-men villians and auxillery characters. Shiar Emperial Guard vs an MCU all-star team. :mjgrin: Even somebody like Exodus. And heel Rogue would be dope. Come get your powers snatched, Carol :mjlit:.
She took her memories too if I'm not mistaken

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's Natalie Portman, can she even do comedy? She was the worst part of the THOR movies. That says a lot.
She did Your Highness with Danny McBride and James Franco that was a straight up comedy. And she has those Lonely Island raps from SNL that were buzzworthy.
I liked her in Thor 1, Thor 2 she seemed to be shoehorned in, they just included her because they had to. So yeah not her best performance.
But this is Natalie Portman she got great performances under her belt, Closer, Black Swan, Jackie. I really wanted to see her last movie Vox Lux but I'm not sure where it played. Basically, she is a quality actress and can easily pull off a lady Thor role.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
alot of these movies are gonna have to be carried by out of this world cgi because 90% of fans would have never heard of them. they better be dope AF though

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would of never thought it before, because while it wasn’t bad I didn’t think Dr Strange was that great of a movie, but I’m more excited for his sequel than most of these, he was great in IW & EG, and with a multiverse to play with I feel that movie is gonna be great.

Yep
latest

That’s dope lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 50-50 on Phase 4... some of the projects announced here sound a little bit filler-ish to be honest. :patrice:
...but Blade, Doctor Strange, and Black Panther sound tiiiiiiight :gladbron:
Fantastic Four in the MCU is going to be :blessed:
(a legit Doctor Doom on the big screen :banderas: )
...at this point though I just want to see the X-men done with some respect for a change (even though I can totally see why they aren't rushing them out).

It just feels like so much of the BEST stuff won't be coming until way into the end of Phase 4 and early Phase 5.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm 50-50 on Phase 4... some of the projects announced here sound a little bit filler-ish to be honest. :patrice:
...at this point though I just want to see the X-men done with some respect for a change (even though I can totally see why they aren't rushing them out).

It just feels like so much of the BEST stuff won't be coming until way into the end of Phase 4 and early Phase 5.

as long as they don't fukk Doom up, I'm good.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Vai4c6.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Y'all nikkas will be in the theater Day 1 of each of these films :skip:
Black Widow is actually the main film i'm looking forward too. People saying it's John Wick meets Marvel, or on the level of the winter soldier movie. That one and Shang Chi, should have cool action.
Not as interested in the mantle passing projects - ie: New Thor, New Hawkeye, New Cap. Just focus on entirely new characters instead of gender or race swapping old ones.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Black Widow is actually the main film i'm looking forward too. People saying it's John Wick meets Marvel, or on the level of the winter soldier movie. That one and Shang Chi, should have cool action.
Not as interested in the mantle passing projects - ie: New Thor, New Hawkeye, New Cap. Just focus on entirely new characters instead of gender or race swapping old ones.
All of that is from the comics though