Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I swear brehs said Captain Marvel was gonna flop too and look where we are :russ:
It's actually free publicity when the anti-SJWs make a million YouTube videos complaining. They think they are hurting a movie but they are helping. lol
I think Jane Foster Thor is aiming at a demo they never did before; cancer survivors, victims and their loved ones. Maybe they will come out with some Lance Armstrong type wristbands for promo. :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There’s gonna be a fall off eventually but it won’t be catastrophic or anything. Captain Marvel got a HUGE stimulus with Avengers Endgame

comic book movie joints are guaranteed profits at this point

At this point a flop for them will be a major success to anyone else. That’s why it’s hard for me to take serious when people are calling or claiming flops.

I don’t know, maybe Marvel fukked up the game with so much success. It’s crazy how a decade ago if you did $400-$600M that was revered and was a major success but now it’s like :francis::scust: “I think we need to cancel this franchise or reboot” it movies do that now

That kind of makes me sad cuz that shyt be making these studios panic and abandon ship too prematurely.

I still would’ve loved to see a GL 2 and give RR and co the opportunity to maybe take in whatever mistakes they made, learn from it, improve and see if they could’ve made a better sequel

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
So we got Thor Love and Hiphop now :russ::stopitslime:

that shyt gonna flop.. maybe not tho theatre gonna be full of feminists and sick motherfukkas hoping its some gay action between Jane and Valkerie. Jane thor was trash in the comics and gonna be trash on screen. tbh most of this shyt looks mid

Normally I would agree but the director really made Thor Ragnorok a fun movie and I think he can do the same with Portman. I dont really care about lesbo scenes in this. if you go to marvel movies for that, ur a loser.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I really never liked them "What If...?" books.
But im kinda curious how they execute this shyt.
IIRC there was a "What If Spider-Man was the Punisher?" that was kinda ill.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I really never liked them "What If...?" books.
But im kinda curious how they execute this shyt.
IIRC there was a "What If Spider-Man was the Punisher?" that was kinda ill.
Yep
latest

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Motion Comic Trailer for Eternals

Movie is obviously gonna be different but it's a good look :ehh:

This is the TPB that first put me up on them.

They've moved some pieces around for sure. Salma Hayek's character is basically their Odin. The deaf actress is playing a gender swapped version of Makkari

I don't know who's playing Druig, but if the rumour about Keanu is true - that could be interesting. :leon:

I think they're holding off on announcing Sersi, because I assume she's one of the new team of Avengers. :ehh: