Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The only disappointment I have is with Thor 4, they bringing back natalie portman for jane foster :francis:

:snoop: no one was asking for Portman/Jane Foster to return. They did such a good job repairing Thor in Ragnarok, Infinity War and Endgame. Now they will hijack Thor 4 to force Jane Foster on everyone. :trash:

Just do Lady Sif instead

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So we're going to front like Nat Portman is a terrible actor and that the Thor movies just weren't bad? Thor himself was bad until Thor 3. Taika is going to nail it with her. Y'all crazy.

Thor movies were bad and Portman was terrible in the both of them. Arguably the worst part of the movies.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
So we got Thor Love and Hiphop now :russ::stopitslime:

that shyt gonna flop.. maybe not tho theatre gonna be full of feminists and sick motherfukkas hoping its some gay action between Jane and Valkerie. Jane thor was trash in the comics and gonna be trash on screen. tbh most of this shyt looks mid
I don’t think it’ll be good either but imma be open minded and go see it since I skipped ragnarok and the others hope we’re wrong about it:lupe:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I swear brehs said Captain Marvel was gonna flop too and look where we are :russ:
There’s gonna be a fall off eventually but it won’t be catastrophic or anything. Captain Marvel got a HUGE stimulus with Avengers Endgame

comic book movie joints are guaranteed profits at this point

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
There’s gonna be a fall off eventually but it won’t be catastrophic or anything. Captain Marvel got a HUGE stimulus with Avengers Endgame

comic book movie joints are guaranteed profits at this point

Disney sells 3.5 out of every 10 tickets at the B.O. Crazy

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But you was a damn fool to skip Ragnarok. That was on you. Thor love and Hip Hop MIGHT get the fire stick treatment

Ragnarok was the best Thor movie but I wasn't a fan of how much they turned him into a comedian at that point. I love the fact they stopped nerfing his power though.

And don't get me started on the way Hulk has been portrayed since Ragnarok :francis:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
i dont wanna see this storyline fam and im sure im not alone in that. Like in the whole of fukkin Thor universe they choose this bullshyt? Give us a fukkin real film like Thor vs Hulk. Id take She Hulk over this shyt. Get creative bring back Red Sonja and do it better. Fukk Thor Love and HipHop: Asgard :mjlol:

I stopped reading comics a while ago but did catch the headlines when they switched Thor's gender. Pandering like a hoe. But that goes with how it is in today's society:yeshrug:

Like someone posted, she's a great actress. If the script is well written, it will probably be pretty good. But Portman was the worst part of Thor so I could see why people don't want her back especially as fukking Thor. She's 5'3". I don't know what kind of CGI they're gonna be using to make a rail thin 5 foot woman look like a God of Thunder:russ:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sound like a lotta people tryna convince themselves they wanna see these shyts cuz knowing deep down you really dont :russ: