Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
So we got Thor Love and Hiphop now :russ::stopitslime:

that shyt gonna flop.. maybe not tho theatre gonna be full of feminists and sick motherfukkas hoping its some gay action between Jane and Valkerie. Jane thor was trash in the comics and gonna be trash on screen. tbh most of this shyt looks mid
This is the First Marvel Film I'm going to avoid, And I'm tried of them pushing this LGTBQxyzafdhj whatever the fukk they are down our throat's (NO HOMO) I can't even go to comic discussion boards like CBR or Reddit r/comics without seeing grown ass Men and kids always talking about Gay shyt wanting to see comic characters all gay and do gay shyt.

Thor 3 is going to flop, I'm tired of this hey I'm Gay look at me era, sit y'all asses down and stop forcing your sexuality on us and our children, you ain't special

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I believe Spidey has to drop every 2 years so it will probably be announced by Sony for 2021 release as well.

I don't think the MCU movies count toward Sony retaining the rights to Spider-Man stuff though, which is why they are doing Venom/Morbius and threatening to do all kinds of other trash out of desperation. I don't think animated stuff like Spider-verse counts either which sucks because they would be better off just doing that instead.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Twitter was all feminists and homos celebrating Portman becoming Thor and happy 'males are mad':mjlol:.

If she is a good Thor and it's a piff movie then dope. I would rather have that than a shytty movie:yeshrug:

i dont wanna see this storyline fam and im sure im not alone in that. Like in the whole of fukkin Thor universe they choose this bullshyt? Give us a fukkin real film like Thor vs Hulk. Id take She Hulk over this shyt. Get creative bring back Red Sonja and do it better. Fukk Thor Love and HipHop: Asgard :mjlol:

Last edited: