Marvel just added 4 more movies, including an "Antman and Wasp" sequel

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Can't wait for Black Panther....I wonder if they nail Captain Marvel. Everytime I think of Carol, I always think of Rogue and she can't be apart of the story:laugh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_nvyzztmrlk1s5zf6fo1_500.jpg

NYCC '15: Inhumans Movie Cancelled By Marvel As Film Goes To War With TV? - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

At New York Comic Con, it was announced that Marvel Studios would push back their first black solo lead and female solo lead films, Black Panther and Captain Marvel, to accommodate a new project, Ant Man And The Wasp.

This seems like the first public sign of the new Marvel Studios, divorced from the rest of Marvel and reporting directly to Disney as part of a coup by Marvel movie boss Kevin Feige against Marvel CEO Isaac Perlmutter.

The status of the planned Inhumans movie remained unchanged however, Publicly at least.

In the New York bars last night I heard from other well connected sources that the second shoe dropping will be the move of the planned Inhumans movie off the slate completelu.

That was the film most pushed for by the Marvel TV side, which still reports to Perlmutter. And to which Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD has committed to providing three years worth of promotion towards in its storylines, establishing the Inhumans concept to the fans.

Until that point, the TV was mostly an afterthought, having to catch up to the film continuity rather han provide anything for the film’s to use.

But, in the great war of Marvel Film Vs Marvel TV that the Kevin Feige coup began, it looks like the first casualty of that war is the Inhumans

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
That makes no sense...why would there be a war between Film and TV when all of it is joined and what happens on the film side has always taken precedence over and dictated to the TV side.
Rich Johnston strikes again with his shytty click bait overblown rumor stories again.

Only rift I've heard is Joss Whedon being pissed about bringing Coulson back

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol and that's why I told him it all depends on culture and where you are. Where I work and the shyt I've seen, even in college, we got them beat they get treated like 2nd class citizens if they're lucky. Obviously everyone will have different experiences but I still say on the basis of the shyt men in general, black white or whatever can get away with societal in terms of what we can call them, what we can say about them them and how they live their lives vs how we live our lives, we got them beat. I mean on our site alone, in this very discussion, we've had cats say that none of us want women starring movies because we just want to see t*ts. Or the ridiculous amount of misogynistic comments about the ghostbusters movie. Not on this board but other places I've seen where you'd think we were living in the 40s or 50s and the shyt is acceptable. Men don't police each other or call each other out on shyt like that and all I'm saying is as the product of a single parent home, raised by a strong black woman, I feel like we need to check ourselves a bit before trying to say how unfair we have it
Don't know why but this popped in my mind while I was reading

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
And I'm not really feeling these suggestions of all these side characters either. BP should be about....T'Challa killing the white supremacist that killed his father, a young king rising to the occasion to take his country back from a villainous outsider.
Klaw isn't a white supremacist

Rich Johnston is full of shyt. This is just clickbait