Marvel just added 4 more movies, including an "Antman and Wasp" sequel

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Inhumans is still on....watched 42 today Chadwick is gonna kill it as T'Challa......and Nicole Beharie:whew::whew::whew: she too fine

That's T'Challa and Monica Lynne in the cut breh:obama:

VWX58GY.jpg

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You sound like a hater.

Lol I'm a hater because I didn't want to see a movie about a character I'm not interested in? Okay homie how? Do you see every movie ever made or every movie released? Just because I don't worship at the altar of marvel doesn't mean I'm a hater. I've seen everything else but those are characters I'm interested in. I'm not going to see a flick just to see it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

We dissing antman, like it is not as good as the other superhero movies.

Did you see this with a kid and watch this go from oh it's about some ants.
to rewinding a train set mid movie being knocked over numerous multiple times.
that rival the my name is sherry rhyme in lethal weapon.

Sorry breh,....antman is gold, breh.

Antman is swaying this Gen of kids.
into being fans saying worse shyt than you.
With the attention span as large as that, of an actual ant.
So, imma go with what I seen work, breh.
I seen antman sway kids who like fukk star wars, breh.

So, I am more inclined to go with what I seen really work.
on a grassroots level by actual current standards of quality.
As far as a captivating and competley charming film.
Which is what, antman as a film exactly is.

Art Barr

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Lol I'm a hater because I didn't want to see a movie about a character I'm not interested in? Okay homie how? Do you see every movie ever made or every movie released? Just because I don't worship at the altar of marvel doesn't mean I'm a hater. I've seen everything else but those are characters I'm interested in. I'm not going to see a flick just to see it.
Stop hating.
I'm plotting on a "When will @MartyMcFly snap and start shytting on nikkas?" thread:ehh:
Its gonna be soon at this rate :banderas:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
They pushed Black Panther up...to February, from July 6th.

It's really not a good look at all.

While there have been some February blockbusters as of recent...it's still a sketchy month.

July is prime season for blockbusters.

Of course, when you add in a possible "Black History Month Boost", it's probably better than a November release (I think it was originally supposed to hit November 2017), so it's not a total fail. But I was excited to see this movie be a genuine summer event film...and this new date kinda suggest that Marvel doesn't see it that way.

Captain Marvel will be fine wherever. She's white. That's what truly matters. People dwelling on this feminist stuff kill me. Act like Hollywood isn't constantly placing white women above minorities. We've seen Lucy, we've seen The Hunger Games, we've seen that Insurgent/Divergent nonsense. If it's about seeing a female superhero, okay. But there are numerous YOUNG white women getting their shots at blockbusters.
Summer is getting more and more flooded man they got to start moving these movies in other months Batman V Superman is coming out in March next year while Deadpool is coming out in February which Kingsman killed in the box office the year before. shyt Winter Soldier came out in April and is one of the highest selling MCU films. These movies can be released with the just right marketing and it'll be alright even with the date.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

It low key is. Wasp, rather than Cap Marvel, will be the first female superhero to have (or share in this case) top billing in an MCU film.

Sucks if you are a Cap Marvel fan, but if you are someone who wants female superheroes in film, you now have Wonder Woman, Wasp, AND Cap Marvel in the pipeline, for three consecutive years.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It low key is. Wasp, rather than Cap Marvel, will be the first female superhero to have (or share in this case) top billing in an MCU film.

Sucks if you are a Cap Marvel fan, but if you are someone who wants female superheroes in film, you now have Wonder Woman, Wasp, AND Cap Marvel in the pipeline, for three consecutive years.
That's in addition to Black Widow, Gamora and Scarlet Witch already on screen.