"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Didnt we just have a thread about the SAME shyt two days ago!!!??? :dahell:

By the SAME fukking person...

Jeezus christ Let it go already... :why:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
my issue with marvel, is that I dont think any of the villians are very interesting out side of the XMEn/Spidey movies. DC movies are just better to me, while marvel just makes popcorn flicks. Still think avengers is the most overated comic book movie ever. GOTG and Cap 2 are the only really good Marvel movies ive seen since the cinematic universe started with IM.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my issue with marvel, is that I dont think any of the villians are very interesting out side of the XMEn/Spidey movies. DC movies are just better to me, while marvel just makes popcorn flicks. Still think avengers is the most overated comic book movie ever. GOTG and Cap 2 are the only really good Marvel movies ive seen since the cinematic universe started with IM.

100% agree with you here.

I actually liked the Hulk movie with Edward Norton more than I liked the Avengers.

If I had to rank em

Cap 2
IM
GOTG
TIH(The Incredible Hulk-Norton)

The only Marvel movies with replay value IMO

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
the marvel movies are mediocre as hell. lazy ass writing, "let's kill this person, but they ain't really dead:mjpls:" is the plot to most of their films. dc be fukking up too but dudes act like marvel just churrning out A+ films, when they mostly C films at best. they don't even make the best marvel movies, spiderman 1 and 2, and a few of the xmen joints >>>>>>.

Last edited:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
100% agree with you here.

I actually liked the Hulk movie with Edward Norton more than I liked the Avengers.

If I had to rank em

Cap 2
IM
GOTG
TIH(The Incredible Hulk-Norton)

The only Marvel movies with replay value IMO
i forgot about the hulk movies... i actually really like them both

ang lee's 1st one is great too

i rewatched that one a few times

Daps
Reppin
NYC
who do you watch dark knight for? batman or joker? :sas2:

who you watch dark knight rises for? batman or bane? :sas2:

superman doesn't even talk more than 5 minutes in MOS. :sas2:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
They were created specifically for the Ultimates and they have done nothing memorable. They are the Ultimate counterpart to the Skrulls in almost every way and the film did nothing to develop them as standout villains. They were generic jobbers. :manny:
Yeah...cause the standout villain was Loki :childplease: And for being generic jobbers, them muhfukkas sure did destroy the city and damn near got Tony da Gawd Starks killed :usure:

:snoop:

If ain't produced by Marvel Studios it don't count :birdman:

Second...Loki has been a better comic villain than anyone not named Joker for the past two decades

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yeah...cause the standout villain was Loki :childplease: And for being generic jobbers, them muhfukkas sure did destroy the city and damn near got Tony da Gawd Starks killed :usure:

:snoop:

If ain't produced by Marvel Studios it don't count :birdman:

Second...Loki has been a better comic villain than anyone not named Joker for the past two decades
Loki is terrible, granted I am a bit biased since I think the Thor movies are terrible. With most marvel movies I at least have a good time and they are fun, but I almost walked out of that boring trash called thor.