"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

World'sFinest

Purebred Zulu
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
Bane bringing down the CIA plane and expecting they won't be able to figure out what happened. They've got engineers and forensic experts for christs sake.

Bruce Wayne had to spend days hiding around one of Gotham’s bridges to paint a batman symbol with gasoline. He probably needed a few gallons, which means he had to climb up and down a few times to finish while avoiding both Bane’s mercenaries and the police.

Bane not hearing Catwoman rolling up on him on the batcycle speaks for itself.

Dagget’s plan to take over Wayne Enterprises makes no sense. He needs Bruce Wayne’s fingerprints to make a bunch of bad stock decisions in order to momentarily ruin the company and push him out of the board. Okay. But why the hell would he use Bruce’s fingerprints the same day as the planned stock market attack? Don’t you think that if all the policemen would find it suspicious that Bruce Wayne was not present on the scene of the attack and that none of the hundreds of witnesses saw him there? Wouldn't they find it suspicious that Wayne Enterprises goes down the exact second the terrorists attack the Gotham stock market? Wouldn't all transactions be cancelled or called into question anyway after the computer systems were hacked in an armed raid?

Bruce becomes a cripple after retiring for eight years. He doesn’t think he has what it take to return as the Batman anymore. Fortunately for him, he gets a robot leg upgrade that makes him able to kick through concrete. So when Cyborg-Batman meets Bane, for the first time, he sticks to his fists to hurt Bane and never uses his Super-Saiyan leg. And actually, the demonstration of his new cyber-leg is the first and only time it is ever seen or mentioned.

Police Commissioner Gordon is shot and taken to the hospital. He is Gotham City’s leading Police officer, yet his explanation that there is an underground base being built by a supervillain is laughed off and ignored. You'd think they would believe him after the events of the last two movies.

Bonus: If Bruce Wayne is alive at the restaurant at the end how come no one recognizes him? After all, he is the famous dead billionaire of Gotham City. Wouldn't you recognize Steve Jobs if he was having a coffee at Starbucks right beside you ?

Let me keep it real with you breh, seems like you're reaching for things to dislike in TDKR.

Firstly that whole plan should be taken as a testament to what Bane and his goons are capable of. And even if the CIA did find out, Bane and his dudes are trained Ninjas and they have resources for days. So the same way Bruce can get contacts and not be busted by authorities, so can Bane, who has the entire League at his beckoning, but much better.

That was to inspire the people of Gotham to take up arms to fight and to keep the League of Shadows dudes shook. You're looking way too deep into this one. Sometimes you have to realize he's batman, and that's the only answer you need.

There was a war happening right outside breh, c'mon now.

Lucius Fox did say that given some time they would be able to prove Bruce's innocence. So I dunno what your beef is there.

You think after Bane defeated Bruce he'd leave the robo-leg thing on him when he takes him to The Pit. Of course not bruh. That's equivalent to asking why didn't they just leave him in his bat suit when they sent him to The Pit, Bane stripped him of everything even his robot leg. That didn't need to spelled out for you.

Police Commissioner Gordon was about to booted. So they didn't give much credence to his claim of an ARMY IN THE SEWERS, they thought he was grasping at straws trying to make himself matter again. And even if they did believe him(huge fukking if) Foley and his gang would try to undermine him to get him booted quicker.

Bruce isn't really that famous anymore, (peep his funeral) No one liked him and really no one cared about him anymore. I mean how many billionaires do you know who are always talked about? Not a lot right, and that's Bruce Wayne.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel is about quantity over quality every summer they flood the market with an average cliché popcorn flick.

I stopped watching Marvel movies I think it was after Elektra and if I'm going by their track record I'm not missing much with the only stand out being X men 2.

I decided to watch The Avengers on the basis of its box office intake and it didn't hold my attention for more than 10 minutes, I watched it all but it was just awful and exactly what I had come to expect, nothing stayed in the memory after it finished.
And Marvel has yet to have a classic onscreen villian.

DC on the other hand their TV shows, animated movies and Nolan's Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are arguably better than every Marvel work on screen in existence.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Let me keep it real with you breh, seems like you're reaching for things to dislike in TDKR.

Firstly that whole plan should be taken as a testament to what Bane and his goons are capable of. And even if the CIA did find out, Bane and his dudes are trained Ninjas and they have resources for days. So the same way Bruce can get contacts and not be busted by authorities, so can Bane, who has the entire League at his beckoning, but much better.

That was to inspire the people of Gotham to take up arms to fight and to keep the League of Shadows dudes shook. You're looking way too deep into this one. Sometimes you have to realize he's batman, and that's the only answer you need.

There was a war happening right outside breh, c'mon now.

Lucius Fox did say that given some time they would be able to prove Bruce's innocence. So I dunno what your beef is there.

You think after Bane defeated Bruce he'd leave the robo-leg thing on him when he takes him to The Pit. Of course not bruh. That's equivalent to asking why didn't they just leave him in his bat suit when they sent him to The Pit, Bane stripped him of everything even his robot leg. That didn't need to spelled out for you.

Police Commissioner Gordon was about to booted. So they didn't give much credence to his claim of an ARMY IN THE SEWERS, they thought he was grasping at straws trying to make himself matter again. And even if they did believe him(huge fukking if) Foley and his gang would try to undermine him to get him booted quicker.

Bruce isn't really that famous anymore, (peep his funeral) No one liked him and really no one cared about him anymore. I mean how many billionaires do you know who are always talked about? Not a lot right, and that's Bruce Wayne.
I'm not complaining for the sake of complaining or anything. Dude asked for plot holes and I gave him some :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Correct. Marvel have a horrible track record.

Problem is the trend is at its apex right now so delusional hype is at an all time high.

Time will not be kind to these cookie cutter marvel films. They simply arent very good and are living off hype and being a pop culture phenomenom.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
no that's not... it's a clarifying statement on what was previously said by someone else

damn you marvel stans is dumb as fock
I'm not a marvel stan, i'm just pointing out inconsistencies breh. But do you and keep ignoring em and jerking off to Bale's batman voice.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
so actually spidey is doing just fine and only behind batman in solo movies... and they damn sure didn't have nolan or ledger to base it off either... spidey out here with nobody directors and c-list actors and still doing the damn thing

You completely missed my point. I didn't say Spider-Man was struggling, I said it wasn't living up to its potential. Days of Future Past did over $700M. So did Winter Soldier. Spider-Man should have been well ahead of both of them. He should be up there with Batman.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
and then you get beat by fukking iron man 3 of all movies

I already explained this but you are very slow. There were other factors but the main reason is Nolan didn't do 3D. He refused to do 3D. The studio wanted him to do it and he wouldn't. If you don't realize the difference between 3D tickets and standard tickets than you are an idiot :laugh:

Also, Iron Man 2 only did $600M :scusthov: