"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
this too

Total gross:

Captain America: $370.6 million
Iron Man: $585.1 million
Man of Steel: $668.1 million

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Marvel got dc out here looking malnourished...
:laff:

wat6rr.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
My favorite part of whenever someone says DC movies are just more high quality than Marvel is that they completely ignore the existence of Green Lantern, or maybe they've just genuinely forgotten about it, you know, like the whole world has.

Let alone that they made that trash ass Jonah Hex movie too! :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol: Hulk was a failure and they aren't even planning a sequel right now. Thor has had two chances and both of them were lukewarm. The first Captain America didn't do all that well either. If it wasn't for the Russo brothers who knows where that franchise would be.

Act like Robert Downey Jr. ain't the reason Avengers is hot :sas1:

Marvel had to go strike a deal with SONY to get Spidey the gawd back because these lightweights ain't poppin :manny:
:mjlol: how is Ryan Reynolds as green latern working out

And the numbers for those movies say something quite different :sas1:

Marvel has been running the game with those lightweights. So much to the point that DC is scrambling to get what little part of the market marvel left :bryan:

Now they have Spider-Man too :pachaha:

DC might as well make justice league the next movie :dead:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I've watched MOS and Nolan's trilogy multiple times. Well TDKR not as much :beli:

I've watched both Cap movies, first Iron Man, Avengers, GOTG mulitple times as well, but the rest of Marvel's movies only once. A couple were even a struggle to get through.

Thing is both companies are gonna have hits and duds. Marvel is outnumbering DC with em right now, but that's mostly cuz DC has really just started their new universe. Nolan's Batman movies aren't included in that.

Edit: And even if they're duds, they're still gonna bank with em cuz they're superhero movies.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
As far as replay value goes.. I don't think The Dark Knight Rises has any real replay value. It has some good shyt in it but as a whole it's a jumbled mess.

Avengers had no replay value either. It was a fun theater experience but once you get past that all these guys are on screen together you look around and they are fighting Skrulls that aren't REALLY Skrulls. It was like watching Hulk Hogan vs. The Brooklyn Brawler. :manny:
the more i watch dkr the more the potholes bug me
and i noticed them waching it the first time and they ticked me off then

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
My favorite part of whenever someone says DC movies are just more high quality than Marvel is that they completely ignore the existence of Green Lantern, or maybe they've just genuinely forgotten about it, you know, like the whole world has.

Let alone that they made that trash ass Jonah Hex movie too! :mjlol:
The only DC movies are Nolan's and Man of Steel and they are flawless masterpieces! :troll:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Green Lantern was an utter disaster but I don't find it to be any worse than the Iron Man sequels. That's the problem with being a stan. People are blind or look the other way. They can't just call a piece of shyt a piece of shyt and KIM :manny:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Green Lantern was an utter disaster but I don't find it to be any worse than the Iron Man sequels. That's the problem with being a stan. People are blind or look the other way. They can't just call a piece of shyt a piece of shyt and KIM :manny:
or Punisher

or Elektra

or Daredevil

or GhostRider 1 and 2

or Fantastic Four 1 and 2

or Punisher War Zone

or yeah we can keep going too