"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
quite possibly the realest shyt you ever posted g
and dig... im all for the superhero fliks
ima support
ima bring my son etc etc etc
but muthafukkas really be actin like DC bread and butter isnt Batman :stopitslime:
theyll be a new Batman every 2 years
meanwhille marvel out here throwin talkin trees and racc00ns at nikkas like "youre welcome! :troll:"
What's hilarious about all the Batman movies is they love him so much they completely just shyt on Robin. He never gets any shine.
The rumor he is already dead in Bats v Supes is hilarous to me.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Marvel is introducing multiple characters in a film about a team which is the culmination of several solo films :whoo: it doesnt make sense :why:

:mjlol: Hulk was a failure and they aren't even planning a sequel right now. Thor has had two chances and both of them were lukewarm. The first Captain America didn't do all that well either. If it wasn't for the Russo brothers who knows where that franchise would be.

Act like Robert Downey Jr. ain't the reason Avengers is hot :sas1:

Marvel had to go strike a deal with SONY to get Spidey the gawd back because these lightweights ain't poppin :manny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:russ:

these nikkas bout to have kids (and grown men) dressed up as antman this Halloween, imma need these coli nikkas to tell me how Marvel aint winning then :dead:
:russ:
ima take my ass right on down to 42nd street and take selfies with all the Antman's and Women's :deadmanny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
that will be big willy styles comeback vehicle...

aint no one f*cking with that lineup... you could call that movie, Doo Doo in your Butt and it will still do numbers
hey breh
im all in
trust me
im not hatin on this brand or that brand '
its just... if i were to pick a side itd always be Marvel
Marvel BEEN the hood favorite since i was a rugged child runnin wild :yeshrug:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I'm a marvel comic fan...always have been

But the pen game of DC Comics in untouchable. They really did a great Job with the Dark Knight series and the Mn of Steel movie. They were able to characterize their personalities along with the development of the story line and still maintain great actions scenes.

Marvel is like a stripper...it's exciting when you first see it, and you enjoy it while it lasts....but when it's over...you realize it wasn't all that great.

The exception goes to the Iron Man movies and the Avengers...Robert Downey is heads above the rest.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Marvel is my shyt, but right now I'm eating regardless of the company.

To me - DC should be way more interested in figuring out how they can differentiate themselves from Marvel, than trying to compete with them. The Mouse is still spending money from 1948 and they're basically 11 films to 1 ahead in terms of universe building (before we talk about Netflix and ABC).

The darker tone is a good start, but unless they start tapping into stuff like the Multiverse story-wise, it's going to be the same formula that Marvel have been working on (and killing) since Iron Man dropped.

Last edited:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I'm a marvel comic fan...always have been

But the pen game of DC Comics in untouchable. They really did a great Job with the Dark Knight series and the Mn of Steel movie. They were able to characterize their personalities along with the development of the story line and still maintain great actions scenes.

Marvel is like a stripper...it's exciting when you first see it, and you enjoy it while it lasts....but when it's over...you realize it wasn't all that great.

The exception goes to the Iron Man movies and the Avengers...Robert Downey is heads above the rest.
post of the year cuz

bravo

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Marvels got more duds than quality movies .. this is true

only TDK and the Michael Keaton movies have replay value when it comes to DC

• Dap
Reactions: jeh